Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Lync scrambles her way to the top, sitting down on the far side and taking in the view. “Wow,” she says, the word barely audible. She drinks in all of it, her eyes darting here and there as she tries to tell every detail of the massive island.

Ticeli leans against a rock, his arms folded behind his head. “Sooo… now what?” Pheore jogs the rest of the way up the mountain, coming to a stop with one foot on the peak.

“Now we choose a new destination.” She holds her hand above her eyes, shielding them from the sun. “Hmm, is that a junkyard?”

“We could find some Toa canisters there,” Lync suggests. “Ticeli, would you be able to repair them?” Ticeli shrugs.

“Give me a Toa Canister and a welding torch, and I’ll figure something out.”

After making sure Symphony is the being with the similar signature, he undoes the camouflage. “You.” He gestures towards Symphony with his sword. “Who are you?”

‘… I am going to murder all of those fools… especially that Makuta.’ Kore thought, a scowl crossing his mask as he continued to swim.

“Hmm. I am True Chaos, the name is Symphony.” Symphony says to him, “I am the most unreasonable being.” The knife melts and merges with his hand, “The question is what are you? Sense you have shown interest in me, I must assume that you have been watching me.”

“I am a makuta. You seem to have a similar signature as our kind, so I was naturally curious as to what you are. Are you a makuta? Or some rahkshi?”

“Makuta…you don’t look like him…” He looks at his hand. “Like I said I am chaos.”
He morphs to look like G2 Makuta (The big one, not matoran version), “This is what Makuta looks like.”

OOC:

This version (for reference)

1 Like

“Makutas come in all forms. So are you a makuta, or are you not?”

“I am Chaos…” He looks around, “I thought Makuta was just one person.” He reforms back to his normal form, “But there are many of him?”

“There are indeed multiple makuta. Although not all of them are male.”

1 Like

Coron looks at the junkyard, then he gasps. “Him…” He spits as he sees the glow of green blasts hitting the junk.

Nameless, knowing what this Makuta is capable of, shadowsteps away to in the forest.

“I didn’t know that…where I come from there was only one.” He smiles, “And he died…by his own creation. It went out of control and killed him in own realm. Luckily that creature is long gone now.” He looks at his hand and the dagger forms again, “Though that creation had the help of his worst enemy…”

OOC: This is my personal prediction of how things might end…I’m trying to keep it simple…hoping it comes true.

1 Like

“Anything to add?” Pheore asks, her head turning so that one eye is facing Coron.

“That pink forest looks cool,” Lync says.

“Not you.”

“There.” He points to the intermittent green glows. “That’s him. It’s Runa.”

“Really?” Pheore’s head whips back around, and she picks out the flashes. “What’s he doing here?”

“Probably the same thing as us.” He said. “Showing up randomly. Looks like he’s attacking something, too. I don’t doubt with intent to kill.”

“Well, let’s go then!” Pheore steps over the peak to run down the mountain, only to find Lync in her way.

“Go and do what? Fight a hardened killer? We stepped into that Suva an hour ago. Have you even tried to use your element? Or your mask?” Pheore frowns and looks away. “That’s what I thought. Look, helping is good, but we’re not ready.”

“So? We have to start somewhere!” Lync crosses her arms.

“And I get that. But is this really the place to start?” Pheore turns away, looking to Coron for support.

2 Likes

“I HATE EVERYTHING TWICE AS MUCH AS I DID BEFORE!” Kore yelled from within the ocean, probably having covered only about 400-500 miles at this time.

“I don’t know.” He said. “It would be great to go help whoever he’s fighting, but not at the cost of your lives.”

The Dragon wakes up, he uses his legs to paddle towards the island. he feels his wings are broken, and decides to rest a bit more, preparing to catch fish when ready.

“I mean, if there’s five of us…” Pheore says, looking back to Lync.

“What,” Lync says, “I’m not going to tell you what to do. If you want to run off and help, run off at help.”

“That’s not the point!” Pheore snaps. “We’re supposed to be a team! You can’t throw that away the moment things get rough.” Lync sighs.

“Fine. We’ll go.”

“Yay, a happy resolution!” Ticeli says.