Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

If he looked in the direction of the shot, he’d see…a tree, just like the rest of the forest.

Eric, having not seen the shadow bolt, replies with another question. “What was what?”

The entity’s “head” swivels to look at Coron. It’s body is taking on more definition now, distinct limbs splitting out from the side of the silvery-iridescent form. The lower part of its body remains a pillar-like mass, protruding from the rest of the creature’s “body”.

Near @MichaelTheLightBringer and @Toa_Vladin, the shattered meteor’s contents rise into the air, shimmering brightly as they coagulate into a humanoid form.

Swordsman watches the shattered pieces out of the corner of his ‘eye’, but otherwise does nothing to address.

(@Runa, @Omega_Tahu, @KAI_BORG)
Lorens nods again, Caeruleus responds, “We are survivors from that attack of the big metal beast.”

Elrens says, “Something bounce off my armor…”
He stretches.

OOC: I’ll be back, family

Coron puts on a face of disinterested curiosity as he watched. “Hello.” He said, trying to see if it understood.

Arsenal looked confused. “Big metal beast?” He asked. “Like a Machimotive?”

Nameless silently loads a smoke bolt, ready to strike.

1 Like

“Oh.” Eric replies, with no idea as to what it was.

OOC: K

1 Like

The shape’s head tilted to one side, the surface of it shimmering violently.

He
llo

The word echoes faintly in Coron’s mind, like wisps of cold air. The entity is now looking at him directly, its mirror-like face slowly sculpting itself as it stares.

Who are you? Coron thinks, trying to see if it’s telepathic.

“If it attacks you, I may or may not use that as a distraction to run,” Lync mutters.

“Understandable.” Coron calls back.

(@Omega_Tahu, @Runa, @KAI_BORG)
“It was dragon like.” Caeruleus talks about the kardas dragon.

“That doesn’t really matter, though, but it’s first time something like that happened to me.” He explains.

“Strange.” Eric replies, before looking around for anything that could explain it.

1 Like

(@Omega_Tahu, @KAI_BORG)
“I have a question…can you use megas?” Elren asks.

The entity’s mirror-face twists, and something…something very dimly like a smile can be seen across it.

Hello
I am a tinkerer
who shouldn’t be here

The being inclines its head slightly, one of the razor-like limbs moving upward and gesturing at the two of them. At the edge of the limb they can see small fingers forming, like that of a child’s.

And who pray tell
are you fine people

@Runa
@jayzor17

1 Like

“Use what?” Eric asks. “I have no idea what that is…”

(@Omega_Tahu, @KAI_BORG)
“You don’t? I thought everyone could use this.” He whispers,
"Type: Projectile
Sub-type: Pulsing
Purpose: To Spread Light at a ten second interval
Effect: Shine
Sub-effect: Every ten seconds toggle shine
Sub-effect: Drain Megas
Element: Light"
The magic ring appears again this time a orb of light pops out, pulsing every ten seconds.
“This is Megas

“Coron.” He responded.

Nameless readied his crossbow, waiting for the perfect time to shoot the smoke bolt.

1 Like

“Don’t give it your name!” Lync hisses. “That’s the first thing it needs to do its eldritch witchery!”

“Oh, so it’s like elemental powers. That’s good to know.”

1 Like