Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

(@Omega_Tahu, @KAI_BORG, @Runa)
“Well kind of, it’s more like the particles that make up those powers.” He smiles, “But that is simple enough.” He looks at the sky, “I think I want to get a good look of this island.”
He mumbles to himself,

" Type: Bi-function [type: Animation | type: Fabrication]
Purpose: Let the user fly
Effect: grow wings.
Sub-effect: make wings functional
Sub-effect: Drain Megas
Element: Pure Megas
"

Two magic rings appear near his above back, but under his head. The seem to float in place. Two wings made of a light-like substance grow out of the rings. Then seem dead then pop to life. Elren prepares to fly.

“Huh, strange.” Eric mutters quietly, turning to leave.

1 Like

(@Omega_Tahu, @KAI_BORG, @Runa)
Elren jumps and the wings flap, sending him into the air. He hovers for a bit and looks around. His light still in his hand.

The creature’s head turns to face Lync, and by now has formed enough to smile at her in what it apparently thinks is a serene and nonthreatening manner (it’s really, really, reallllly not). It raises its blade arms (by now, a number of equally sharp fingers have sprouted so they’re not so much blades as actual, albeit somewhat menacing, hands).

Come now. I’m hardly a monster, at least compared to the more violent things I’ve seen here. There were some odd things back there swinging swords at each other and yelling loudly.

The being extends a hand, and gives a little half bow of sorts to the two.

My chosen name is Inverse. Who are you, uh…person who distrusts “eldritch witchery”?

@jayzor17
@Runa

1 Like

A meteor can be seen in the sky, smaller chunks falling off, as the smaller chunks fold out parachutes.

@BrokenAxels Azure gives a shy smile before commenting “Az? Is that the best you’ve got!”

@Runa, @jcton “Hello, Creatures! I’m Valduk Keeper of the Flames!” He said dramatically before going around the beings studying them closely. “So Arsenal what do you think are they solid 3/3’s?” He asks Arsenal as he studied the creatures. “I can see that one of you have flying you should be proud!” He says to the group

Name:
Mc:
Creature - Human - Dragon
Power: Flying

Name:
Mc:
Creature - Faun
Powers:

Name:
Mc:
Creature - Faun
Powers:

1 Like

“Well i could just call you azzy, or sensei” @Tarkur

1 Like

“Actually, they all seem fine to me!” She reassured him, “Hm… Can’t seem to find a nickname for you.” she said slightly disappointed but she was still happy. @BrokenAxels

1 Like

“Want me to help you think of one?”

1 Like

“Well, that wouldn’t be the same thing now would it?” she says, “Edgho!” she jokes quickly before saying “Yeah, I still got nothing,”

1 Like

“Edgho is pretty funny” he laughs

1 Like

Azure starts laughing too “Yeah, now that you mention it, It’s hilarious!” she says trying to keep in the laughter she fails. “Echure.” she lets out sighing.

1 Like

Echo aughs hard at that “echure?”

1 Like

Nameless keeps watching. I think it’ll be fine once he lands…

Coron looks over at Lync. “Aw look, he likes you!”

Arsenal shrugs. “I don’t know, but I do see they don’t seem to intend harm.”

1 Like

@BrokenAxels “Yeah, that’s us.” she replies half lost in her own fantasy.

@Runa “Yeah, I figured so too but wouldn’t it be cool too summon such majestic creatures?” Valduk asks Arsenal still continuing his research.
@Jcton “So, what’s your name?” Valduk asks one of the creatures in the group at the scrapyard.

1 Like

Echo looks a little confused

1 Like

Azure wakes up from her fantasy “Why you looking at me, like that?” she asks “Was it something I said?” she says looking just as confused

1 Like

“Uh…no, it’s nothing, just didn’t get your joke earlier at first” he lies

1 Like

“Oh… okay!” She says, “So, Have you any idea of what to do yet?” she said moving the conversation along

1 Like

“No, not at all” he sighs “I can’t think of anything”

1 Like