Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

OOC: Well then, Sun was just using his own light to shove himself as it was removed.

So, how are these weapons all built in when they can so easily discard them? And, going by how from what I can tell, they’re of matoransize, can they somehow fit this many guns, of obviously large size going by their attacks, inside their tiny bodies?
And when did you say this Olmak was connected to it? You only said it was holding, keyword holding the mask.

Also, I can’t seem to find any bio on what debuff Nektann actually do.

IC: The heat just increases, the ground itself by now would probably be either cracking, or being converted into magma if it was stone, or any other similar enough material.

OOC: how close is he? just wondering how close he is to the fog?

IC: The fog continues to grow, still getting colder. Now -85 Celsius.

OOC: Same area as before when you were there.

OOC: That’s fine, but the portal would continue to chase him

Discard them? Like the midak skyblaster modification? That wasn’t discarding as much as altering, and technically with adaptation kanoka I can adapt any weapon I need. Learned that like 15 minutes ago :blush:

Wait did I say that? Whoops, my bad. I was supposed to have him be wearing it, as that’s the only way they can use it, although I suppose they can incorporate it into their hands if needed

It’s there

IC: The drones adapt more cooling systems, as well as more heat resistance. The olmak is portal is suddenly joined by another olmak portal, and they both begin chasing Tekan, moving in from opposite directions.

OOC: you may see the cold fog soon, it would probably turn to water near you.

IC: A crazed roar could be heard across the ocean, the fog expands violently.
Rapidly getting colder. It is now -90 Celsius.

1 Like

Runa blasts down at Mach 1, his scythe ready. He quickly approaches the hole he created and flies in at his intense speeds, slashing any drones that get in his way with his scythe and/or claw gauntlet, possibly blasting some with his normal orbs of energy if they were farther away.

Energy Counters: 2

Combat Nektann paired with Repair Nektann keep the fog at bay with flamethrowers.

The drones have been expecting this, and although there is a slight delay due to Tekan, an Olmak portal opens up in front of Runa to send him flying into the pit. A note follows after him.

OOC: I don’t know where Runa is, but if he is near Eric and T.Tekan, he might notice the cold fog invading the island and it’s already lethal to most characters, like humans,
(@Omega_Tahu)
IC: The fog evade the fire and go around them, getting colder.
It is now -100 Celsius. Those who aren’t heating themselves, would feel the full force of the cold fog.

1 Like

OOC: And this makes sense how? All adapation does is change them to match the environment.

Also, please note they can do this in the future, otherwise I’m going to argue that, seeing as how you just figured this out, your current drones shouldn’t be allowed it, nor the infinite guns in one.

Also, really? I say the Olmak should’ve been melted by now seeing as how that wasn’t a factor until now, but, eh.

IC: Tekan just calmly dodged them, actually rising into the air as he moved with stepping motions, as if stairs were forming beneath his feet, as he calmly moved higher, walking towards the base from above.

As he walked, the drones would also find themselves being gradually shoved against the ground, the ‘coatings’ seeming to ■■■■■, and those within the fire bubble feeling the roof itself gradually lower upon them.

If the fog itself neared, small paths would open in T.Tekan’s heat, allowing it to reach the drones, forcing them to both freeze, and fry at the same time, an ‘impossible’ conflicting of environments, and definitely not one the adaption disks could easily react to, due to the sheer differences, especially as the locations began shifting at high speeds.

Due to his speed, he couldn’t stop before he goes through the portal. He growls as he grabs the note.

Energy Counters: 3

OOC: Fly back through before it can close!

Runa sees that the portal was still open, then flew back through and out, behind a nearby mountain. It seems he was getting better at controlling himself. He unfolded the note and read it.

Energy Counters: 4

OOC: Adaption Kanohi: “automatically adapts its user’s body to their surroundings. This includes combat situations, local environments, and current weather conditions”

Adaptive Armor and weapons exist too in canon, so…

I mean, it’s like me incorrectly using Nektann because I didn’t know everything about them.

Make sure to do your research

I mean, it’d have to hook up to the drone somehow for it to use the Olmak

IC: The drones can’t do much, with the Nektann being able to do less except Debuff Tekan. Another Olmak portal opens up in his path, and attempts to send him elsewhere.

Meanwhile the kanoka in the shadow absorbing machines are teleported out.

The drones adapted to survive in extreme enviroments, allowing for both to coexist.

Drones are T R I G G E R E D at the fact they didn’t get a chance to respond in between posts, but ignore it.

The note reads: “Visit again with peaceful attentions.”

Runa chuckles at the Drones’ bad grammar, then sits, meditating, the aura around him growing exponentially.

Energy Counters: 6

Drones were distracted by Tekan, and spellcheck betrayed them.

2 Likes

OOC: I did, I really didn’t see anything about combat environment.
Also, no, you’re not saying they somehow have those after not already giving them such earlier.

Also, yes, I get that.

IC: T.Tekan just jumped to the side, continuing his ‘walk’ as the drones were shoved down farther, the ground itself being mainly focused on by the heat, attempting to ‘liquefy’ the earth they were being shoved towards.

OOC: Gm mate.

OOC: Please make a IC post with a IC label :stuck_out_tongue:

The drones always had adaptation kanoka tech, I just mixed it’s powers with kraata adaptation, which is different.

coolio

IC: The drones adapt more advanced cooling systems and heat resistant materials.

Emulation kanoka are created, and new machines are created in the facility and other repaired facilities. Several machines like those used against Sun float out, except slightly bulkier. They fly levitate above the ground and fly in the sky, spreading along the facility.

Their loadout includes repeller armor, several emulation kanoka with different powers programmed in, taken from the Tower Databanks, flight kanoka, a pair of regen kanoka, and network connection.

OOC: No, I meant the adaption armour/related, you only said kanoka.

Also, I blame autocrrect.

IC: As they appeared they’d suddenly find themselves stuck, the same layer, only much, much thicker coating them before they were shoved down at a much faster rate, and if they started going up, they’d find themselves rocketing up, the layers shoving them in that direction to quickly bypass the range needed to effect Light.

If the ground had meted by now, the other drones would find themselves shoved into it, being held there as the heat on the ground suddenly stopped, allowing the fog to cool it as they were shoved below the surface, the coating vanishing as the molten ground recovered them, and quickly hardened to stone/magma-rock.

OOC: Oh, I meant to imply that they’re more likely than not the same sort of technology.

IC: The floating devices started to spin one of their emulation kanoka, absorbing the light in the area. They then continued unaffected by the light. Another kanoka spun, either absorbing heat or cold in an area, creating a steady environment.

Free Nektann and Drones come over to help their buddies escape.

OOC: Eh, you only said Kanoka.

Due to their distance from the captured Drones, they wouldn’t have affected them before they were buried. Any new drones would also find themselves ‘frozen’ as the ground around them heated up at the exact level needed to melt it in moments, quickly finding themselves also shoved down and buried.

Along with this, due to them absorbing the light, they’d quickly find themselves surrounded by total darkness, unable to see, and T.Tekan for some reason wouldn’t be visibly showing up to the satellites, an odd touch of distortion barely visible, floating above him.