Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

The portal cut through the hardlight, teleporting away anything that it came in contact with.

OOC: I put a limit, but then realized that with no friction in a vacuum, they can pretty much go as fast as the magnets can pull them

Combat Nektann approach, and fire flames into the fog in an attempt to warm it up.

The fog slows down and slowly warms up, but it still moves forward, around them.
The Fog slowly gets colder as it expands. It is now -75 Celsius.

OOC: … eff it.

IC: T.Tekan just sighed, letting the portal take him.

Straight after he appeared near the pit he dashed into the forest, and just before the hard-light walls could dissipate they suddenly rehardened, T.Tekan suddenly flashing back into existence nearby them, his form uncoated by armour, revealing his solid light build, blazing in its intensity as only his mask remained of his ‘physical’ form, the solid light just in the most minimal recreations of a humanoid form.

As he appeared, much farther back than before, he collapsed to a knee, ‘panting’ slightly in exertion.

The heat also continued to increase.

OOC: Tell me, what happens when earth gets hot enough?

More Combat Nektann approach, and Repair Nektann buff their fire weapons for increased heat.

Portal number two appeared, sending him away. Drones continue to adapt.

OOC: Well it depends on how cold it gets…:smiling_imp:

Unfortunately, for the drones, once again the portal at first only shoves him.

Before it could absorb its covering T.Tekan recovered, grinning as he stood up, calmly walked forward, keeping himself out of the range of the ‘shield’ drones as he left them frozen.

The heat around the Olmak drone started increasing even faster.

OOC: So, how hot do you think a mask has to get until it melts?~

The cold fog is repelled, favoring to go around the as it expands.
The fog decreases in temperature. It is -80 Celsius.
(@KAI_BORG the time you literally are playing fog…:laughing:)

OOC: That’s not how a portal would work. It would just portal away anything in its way, which is why razordiscing so powerful

IC: The olmak drone adapted, and regen kicked in for any damage part.

The shield drones, having surrounded him and boxed him in, are naturally quite difficult to go around.

I mean, he’s literally making a wall that’s bigger than it, and it’s not being spawned inside the middle of said wall so… usually can’t auto absorb physical objects without that.
Also, if I really wanted, I could just say Light’s shoving himself.

IC: The fact the shield drones were previously ‘frozen’ and that he was a plenty good distance away from them, would’ve helped.

The heat only increased around the Olmak drone, the area around the Olmak itself only growing hotter as some of the heat decreased around the others, all of it still growing exponentially though, just at different speeds.

Symphony appears next to Emperor,
“How’s everything going?”

OOC: The portal would still cut through the wall, as it still would be teleporting the section of the wall it touched away.

IC: The drones did manage to surround him before that tho, along with the flying drones.

Drones continued to adapt, becoming resistant to heat and increasing the cooling system’s capabilities.

“There was a group of people who wanted entrance.”

“How strong were they?”

Lorens and his group are still outside the wall.

Emperor shrugs. He opens the wall again. “Ah, they’re still here.”

Symphony looks at the group, he scans them,
“They seem weaker than me…remember what we are trying to do? Balance of Power. I would let them in. Show them Bed room 1 or something it has a few beds.”

“We have that?..” Emperor asks. He still hasn’t explored the fortress.

OOC: Constant regeneration/reformation.

IC: The heat only increased, especially around the Olmak itself, which was still just a loose mask, by now having reached levels probably quite a bit higher than that of magma itself.

It also started doing the same around any remaining, and loose weapons.

OOC: The portal would still moved unhindered, no matter if what it cut through reformed behind it.

IC: The olmak, which is connected to the drone, also adapts. Such is the power of adaptation

Luckily all the drone’s weapons were built in.

“Yeah we have three hallways filled with five bedrooms, each bedroom has multiple beds, like seven of them…”
Symphony replies about his hard-work.

Lorens and his group over hear this, they shout for joy.

“Okay.” He turns to Loren and co. “Follow me.” He gestures, and starts walking towards the mountain fortress.

Lorens and co. follow Emperor.

Symphony says,
“Did you notice anything while you were here?”