Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

With a lot of effort, Vlad finally succeded. He was out of that dark abyss. Now where were the others?
“Only one way to find out!”
He started to walk in a random direction, praying that he will find a good guy, not a beast or a Makuta.

“tell me when you’re ready to head out” Echo yawns as he continues to lay there

“Sure’ll do.” she says gazing of into the sky.

“alright” Echo looks up at her and smiles

@BrokenAxels Azure smiles back.

@Runa V.E. continues down the line. He smiles. He’s glad to be with someone.

A male Ga Toa stands in the room, seemingly unarmed.

Othr cancels all his current scripts. He speaks,
“Type Illusion
Purpose: Hide user
Effect: Bend light around user, making user invisible
Sub-effect: destroy sound waves, making user silent
Sub-effect: drain egas
Element: Megas
Sub-element: Light
Sub-element: Sound”
He attempts to walk past.

The Toa of water seems to “wake up” once Other enters, drawing a sword and looking around the room. If Other walks to close the script would fail.

OOC: also should’ve mentioned that this room was duel, unless you went through this room already and I forgot

OOC: I’ve fought the guy with the rhotuka launcher and the ever changing person (The person I just defeated). One of them was probably duel. (Or was it a zamor launcher…)

Other watches the toa, from a distance, not sure what course of action he should take.
(@Omega_Tahu)

OOC: The rhotuka launcher guy was probably… know your opponent (?) and the ever changing person was rahi.

IC: The Toa sprays water along the floor of the room, slowly filling the room.

Other stands still, making sure he doesn’t move. He tempted to use his wings, but that would reveal his position.

After the water was a good 3 or 4 inches deep, the Toa sheathed his sword and closed his eyes, focusing on the water in the room and where it was displaced.

Other completely freezes all motion in his legs. He holds his breath.

Despite his efforts, it still wouldn’t save him from the fact that the Toa can sense an area where the water is not. The Toa then sends water flowing in the direction, attempting to make a column to trap the being in.

Other sighs. He jumps to his side and runs at his opponent, sword drawn.

@BrokenAxels OOC: Wanna Rp?

“Ready?” Azure asks gently, smiling a bit.

(@Runa )
V.E. follows the line, humming happily. Up ahead is the small crater, with the tablet.

Symphony rides on the dragon’s back, they’re looking for a wasteland, or somewhere not near their base.

Ooc- sure

Ic- “whenever you are”

@BrokenAxels Azure stands up and starts packing her stuff, she picks up her swords and notices something was off, “Hmm… where is it?” she mutters looking for Unit_06.