Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“Where us what?”

“The tablet” she says trying to make Echo remember

OOC: Gtg be back in an hour or two

OOC: It can’t move on its own…so i would guess it fell down and is on the ground, unless a person stole it. Do remember there are 12 of them in this realm. 10 are left, without owners. 1 is in @Omega_Tahu’s drones hands, though he put in storage, somewhere and the other is in your hands.
IC: Antama and Geet land in the canyons.

Runa crouches down to look at it.

“Oh. Didn’t you throw it or something?”

V.E. looks at the stone (megas) tablet. Letters, on the stone tablet, are blinking red.
@Runa

@BrokenAxels “What no, Why would I throw away a magical tablet like that.” She states, “You know what just help me find it.” She says searching the nearby area

OOC: I’m back btw

Echo shrugs, and doesn’t lie “my short term memory is bad, and ok”

Echo begins helping her look for it.

“Don’t sweat it, okay.” She replies in a forgiving tone, “I just lose control at times” she explains.

“it’s fine” Echo shrugs.

@BrokenAxels Azure begins searching inside a bush near the fireplace

Runa picks it up. “Huh.”

V.E. looks at it,
“What is it? What is it?”

The machine blinks, the letters become readable in Runa’s own language. It reads;
User registered. Do you want the tutorial on how to use megas tablet Unit 02?

“Yes.” Runa said.

It’s unlikely V.E. would be able to read it, unless he had somehow learned the language known as Kaiko.

V.E. looks at Runa,
“You can read this?”
Void Eater looks into his mind with his power, probe, looking for a translation.

Unit 02 lights up. A light-like ring pops up. The text reads:

Warning Energy Low: 20%
Any Energy Source will work there is a built in conversion script
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Continuing tutorial…
This glowing ring is made of a particle called “Megas”
Megas is a particle that can directly alter, create, and break down atoms
The ring is called a “megas pore” most beings from where I am from, naturally have them. They allow for the user to use megas scripts. [EXAMPLE] Please say these words:
Type: Animation
Purpose: Create visible light
Effect: Create ball of light
Sub-effect: Gather particles needed to do so
Sub-effect: drain megas
Element: Light
This is a script, it allows the user to do many other things. Creating light is a safe script to use as an example, but it can do much more than this. Note: Megas is used as a power source for the scripts, my conversion script allows me to convert all energy into megas and keeps me running…any questions, user?

@BrokenAxels Azure walks out of the bush, holding Unit_06 in her arm. “Dude, I found it!” She says waving it around.

Runa clears his throat.
“Type: Animation
Purpose: Create visible light
Effect: Create ball of light
Sub-effect: Gather particles needed to do so
Sub-effect: drain megas
Element: Light.”

A ball of light pops out of the ring. It hovers above the ring. Unit 02 chimes:

As you can see, user, this is a script. To be exact an Animation Type script. There are seven types of Cast scripts available. A Cast is a type of megas script. There are Ignition, Cast, Transmutation, and Network. Sadly Circuit megas scripts are unavailable to this model. Do you want to learn the functions of Types?
Yes | No
Do you want to learn the functions of megas Scripts?
Yes | No

V.E. hovers,
“What do you think, friend?”

“It’s a power conduit. It converts energy into a form it can use to manipulate this…’megas’ stuff.” Runa concludes. “Yes and yes.” He then says to the tablet.

Eventually V.E. Would see a rough translation of the written language in Chlodean and Matoran.

Unit 02 chirps:

"Let’s start with Types. Types are the type of application the script uses. The seven types are:
Projectile
[Projectiles are often weapon based, but a projectile is anything that travels through the air, in order to accomplish its purpose. They can pulsate, be an arrow, and send signals.]
Weapon
[Weapons are the easiest to understand. They are made to harm, such as war-axes or swords, pole arms, staffs, and knives. If you wanted a bow or cannon, you would need to use Bi-function to use Projectile with Weapon.]
Animation
[Animation is the megas of machines. A user can use this to create moving machines. You can make any simple machine, that has been made. The more complex, the more megas is required to make it and use it.]
{A machine is a function of megas that acts as a entity, like a wheel for example, however the machines can be atomic / sub-atomic}
Illusion
[Illusion is the art of hiding truth, through optical means. You can change appearances, sound, and smell of an object. Using Illusion Megas you could hide your physical appearance, but you would still be physically the same.]
Fabrication
[Fabrication is construction of building. It allows the user to build quick and simple shapes, the more complex, the more megas. You can make defensive shields with fabrication as well. It is fabrication as long as it has been made by the user or seen by the user before. It disappears after it is used.]
Creation
[Creation Megas can be most things. The real difference is that it will not disappear. Creation Megas is permanent and unique. The object is created by the user, it is new and unique to the user. If the User tries to replicate the object created, it becomes a Fabrication. The more complex something is the more megas it will cost.]
Bi-function
[Bi-Functions are megas scripts that take the function of two types. It combines the two, blending the lines between what separates them. Bi-function Megas tends to cost more (In megas) than the average megas script.]
{Bi-functions look like this for example:}
{Type: Bi-function [type: projectile | type: animation]
Sub-type: [Pulsing | Light source]
Purpose: to create pulsating light
Effect: Create orb of light, gather particles needed to do so
Sub-effect: Pulsate every five seconds
Sub-effect: Drain megas
Element: Light}
Warning Energy Low 12%

V.E. stares at the machine looking at the word he understood first “Illusion”