Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Masdor moves closer to the tree line, before he can see what’s there he feels a whack on his head before falling unconscious.

Lorens turns, “Hallå???”
His face was rather confused.

Runa had collected a large amount of scrap materials from the scrapyard into a pile in the field of pink trees. He sits down on the ground and starts contemplating.

OOC To be honest I forgot about this (glad I remembered)

1 Like

“I recommend you to leave, if you want to be alive!”

Lorens tilts his head, “Vad??”
Lorens does not understand.

“I ATTACK YOU!”
She said spelling each word, and pointing to different things. When she said I, she pointed to her. When she said attack, she raised her sword. When she said you, she pointed to Lorens.

Lorens gets a gist of whats happening and flies into the air. He unsheathes his two giant broadswords

So he wants to fight.
Rena was preparing herself because she couldn’t fly.

“So we should test it on life forms huh, well do you have anyone particular in mind?” He asked it and then he backed away a bit more just so that Keltraz would know that he had no interest in being a test subject. “Or are we going to test it on some random animal or something?” he continued.

1 Like

Oh, I’d just say whichever comes first!” He replied, firing the gun at the scrap pile.
Other than a flash of light and small orb of energy little happened.

Well… That was disappointing… unless…” he muttered, turning and aiming the gun at a different location and firing.
As the shot hit what looked like a hole suddenly appeared, the previous junk pile launching itself through it to reveal another below it.

Ah-ha! An in-universe portal connection! And a powerful one at that! Though, hmmm… looks like I’ll need a touch more power to make it an out-universe connector…

1 Like

“And that translates too almost done? right.” he said

Of course, I just need something to provide a significant boost and I should be able to rip us a hole through inter-dimensional space… as for where that’ll lead… Eh, we’ll have to see. Said travel is usually based upon sheer luck and highly specific coordinates.” He replied, shrugging as he grinned.

“Coordinates?, How will we know them, that isn’t really something you just know right? at least not in my world:” He looked really concerned as he said it.

Oh of course not, only Kelt can make the tech for that in my group. Sure, there are plenty of other species with such but they’re nigh impossible to track due to their jumps, and it’s very rare that they’re willing to share. Our best bet is to get as close to where we awoke, fire a portal once it’s boosted, and pray we don’t open up Tartarus!” He replied, way to cheerful for what he was talking off, traces of Kelratz’s usually more giddy personality flashing through.

Tarkur let out a huge sigh he had known that the way home had never been easy and even if he felt like things were impossible, He lifted his head and called out in a joy full tone “Let’s do this Keltraz! We are so close now!” He glanced one last time at Keltraz and the scrapyard ready to walk towards the forest. “You’re coming we got some people to help!” he continued.

Ah, why not… Also, seeing as to your ‘peaceful’ reaction so far, calling me Nekrat.” He replied, following as he revealed why the sudden switch had happened.

“Sure thing, Nekrat! I like it, it suits your better.” He said
Tarkur had a genuine smile on his face for the first time in a long time, it could be seen on his face that he had more to say but he kept quiet.

Lorens backs away defensively.

Runa got up and stuck pieces of the metal into the ground, using his energy powers to weld them together. Within a matter of hours, he had a makeshift house. It seemed to be a blemish on the beautiful landscape of the cherry blossom field, but he didn’t mind.