Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

Unfortunately, most of the figures we’ve gotten so far have been human, which is a real shame. We’ve seen what LEGO can do with build like Grievous and K-2SO. There are so many possibilities; unfortunately, not all of them would likely sell very well.

Brickset is normally a very reputable source; it really does look as though we’ll be getting 6 new SW Buildable figures later this year.

3 Likes

Constraction will live 5ever now.

1 Like

I need a stormtrooper with this outfit, I dont care about the bike, Im going to tell you in advance the bike is going to suck (but that’s just my opinion because I hate the vehicles, except for skopio xv 1) and since the price for this is too high, Im probably going to buy a bootleg version

same goes for the other one, I dont know what that “stormtrooper commander” is going to have for it being 30€

5 Likes

Why do you dislike TECHNIC/Constraction vehicles?

Yeah, that price does seem a bit odd. I guess we’ll just have to wait for pics.

4 Likes

Looking at Brickset I just noticed that apparently, alongside these two already confirmed figures there are four more so far unnamed ones, so six sets… Can’t wait to see what they are.

2 Likes

Dunno, I just never liked them

It may be a two pack? So it gives the Stormtrooper Commander someone to Command over. That may explain the price.

1 Like

It’s in Euros. Any LEGO product in euros is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced, and idk why. It’s cheapest in £, and then $. It may end up being $25, and £20/£25. And the speederbike set is more than likely going to end up being £40/£45, and $50.

1 Like

[quote=“D_S, post:843, topic:6922, full:true”]
It’s in Euros. Any LEGO product in euros is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced, and idk why.[/quote]

Messed up tariff laws. The US is weird.

It may be a bit more than that; this is SWC that we’re talking about, and a technic vehicle of the expected size usually costs more than 25-35 USD.

1 Like

not really, it’s overpriced in £, and in € it’s the same price as $

if that makes any sense, let’s just say, if a set is 10€ it will be 10$ and 15£

1 Like

Let’s hope…

1 Like

It’s not in any current canon material, so I doubt it. :confused: Also, that is one puny-looking E-11 rifle.

2 Likes

It’s been a year and a half and we still haven’t gotten an imperial stormtrooper. I want one badly.

Would you pay 30€ for a little repaint of a stormtrooper? I could do that with just a little bit of paint

1 Like

Other way round? Look on brickset at £20 star wars sets. They’re 30 euro. I guess that £50 are 60 euro but still.

hmm that’s weird, I always thought it was the other way around

but anyways if it is 29.99€ I think it’s going to be 29.99$

1 Like

On a few sets last year it was, but i don’t know what happened with prices last year. Some sets might be £80 and 70 euro, others it was £110 and 130 euro. 2017 seems slightly more balanced (Not because of brexit or a rubbish new PM who has no clue what she’s doing is running britain or anything noooooo) because some lego sets in £ are more expensive that usual COUGH TIE Striker COUGH. I just hope that the new constraction sets like that speeder bike are’t TOO expensive.

except no default storm troop exists to be painted on

yet

2 Likes

I actually prefer the first order stormtroopers to the regular ones, everyone likes the other one better for the nostalgia

If I was good at painting, I would try and recreate that commander colorscheme on my stormtrooper

1 Like

Not true,
I prefer the classic trooper because the fo looks unfinished, especially in the helmet, where it looks like a half constructed classic helmet, as well, I’m rather fond of the other new troopers they’ve released, including the flame trooper.

3 Likes