Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

I reckon that 75187 (the one that was blacked out) may indeedio be the rumoured UCS falcon that we’re supposedly getting. Or a last jedi set. That would also be nice.

1 Like

The speeder is just brown for the most part, also the Chopper head has come in black since 2013

Brown? Well were the technic plates ever released in that color?

#close enough, it’s happening!

3 Likes

im not sure but it seems more likley lego would use brown sense every Endor speeder they’ve made has been brown

1 Like

We’ll see what comes from the Nuremberg Toy Fair…

1 Like

Apparently you can buy the new figures on this site if you’re in the US. LEGO Star Wars: Chirrut Imwe (75524) Toys - Zavvi US

Is there any news from nuremberg toyfair on the speeder set?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, funny as it is, the folks in charge of the Toy Fair banned any Star Wars photography. We did get written descriptions of the two verified constraction sets, but they really don’t reveal as anything that we don’t already know. In two weeks, we have the New York Toy Fair to look forward to.

3 Likes

Its all in German…meh.

Pls someone translate it so we may actually read the descriptions.

2 Likes

Will this do:
Toy Fair 2017: These are the new LEGO Star Wars Sets

At the International Toy Fair in Nuremberg were as expected, the new LEGO® Star Wars shown sets the second half of 2017th Unfortunately they could not be photographed as in the last year. It was allowed, however, and together with the already known information, we can give you a detailed overview of the upcoming sets, including the included miniatures. As soon as the pictures are released, you will find them immediately.

The new sets can be divided into three themes: The Force Awakens ™, The Freemaker Adventures ™ and the classic Star Wars ™ sets.

LEGO® The Force Awakens ™

Jakku Quadjumper (75178) - 59,99 Euro

You’re sure to remember the quadjumper, which was the ship that was seen in Reys and Finn’s flight from Jakku about two seconds before being shot into a thousand pieces by a TIE fighter. That is why they had to avoid the Millenium Falken and the rest of the story you know … Here you get him intact and can decide for himself when he is cut back into pieces. There are five figures, including Rey, Finn, BB-8, a First Order Stormtrooper and another figure. The price is to be 59.99 euros.

Rathtar Escape (75180) - 89,99 Euro

Here is one of my favorites, a game diorama with lots of action. It plays on the Eravana, Han Solo’s freighter after he lost the Millennium Falcon. By an unfortunate circumstance two counselors escaped from their lounges and made a hunt for those present. This is represented here with a replicated part of the ship corridors. There are six figures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Bala-Tik and three fighters of the “Guavian Death Gang”. The price is 89.99 euros.

First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack (75166) - 14,99 Euro

The first of the two Battlepacks covers the topic “First Order”. There are two First Order Stormtrooper, an officer and a Flame / Snow Trooper included. In addition, you get a kind of armed transport platform. Price 14,99 Euro.

LEGO® The Freemaker Adventures ™

Freemaker Adventures - Tracker I (75185) - 69,99 Euro

A larger set from the freemaker series, which is strongly reminiscent of a TIE interceptor. There are three figures and a Viper Probe Droid. One of the figures is equipped with short legs and a light sword, one could represent the Imperator and the third is an Ithorian. The price is 69.99 euros.

Freemaker Adventures - The Arrowhead (75186) - 89,99 Euro

The largest set in the display is also a ship from the Freemaker Universe. The Arrowhead is a tapered space ship, the design I like already times very well. On the whole the ship is about half a meter long. There are five figures, including RO-GR, the reprogrammed combat droid of the Freemakers. The price is 89.99 euros.

Classic LEGO® Star Wars ™ sets

Darth Vader Transformation (75183) - 29.99 Euro

A remake of the set from the year 2005 (7251). It shows the transformation of the seriously injured Anakin Skywalker into the Darth Vader, as we know him. Compared to the old set, there are of course much more details. In addition to the Imperator and Darth Vader, the wounded Anakin is also there. The price is 29.99 euros.

Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike Battle Pack (75167) - 14,99 Euro

A treat for all fans of head-money hunters. With this set you get four of them. Besides Bossk, Dengar, IG-88 is the way it looks and 4-LOM , one that would be a first. There is also a Speederbike. The price is 14.99 euros.

Republic Fighter Tank (75182) - 29.99 Euro

A remake of the model from 2008 (7679), but much smaller. This would also indicate the price of 29.99 euros, the old tank cost was then 49.99 euros and consisted of 622 parts. Now there are four figures, two of which are combat droid, a clone pilot and a female character with a light sword. The current price is 29.99 euros.

Buildable Figure: Stormtrooper Commander (75531) - 24.99 Euro

Finally, a normal Stormtrooper as a big figure will now think of many. After Clone-Commander Cody (75108) and the First-Order Stormtrooper (75114), LEGO® finally brings out an “old” Stormtrooper. The Commander is especially marked, but I assume that you can also omit the shoulder marking if you want to build a small army. The price is on the level of the other great figures. The Commander will cost 24.99 euros.

Scout Trooper with Speederbike (75532) - 54,99 Euro

This set is really big. A Scout Trooper as a Buildable Figure with a speeder bike from the Endor era (Episode 6). The bike is covered with panels in brown, stands on a stand of Technic parts and has a function for the well-known Spring-loaded Shooters. You can hold it like a gun on the rack. According to our information, the price is at a proud 54.99 euros.

Advent Calendar with 8 Minifigures (75184) - 29.99 Euro

As always, the upcoming Advent calendar is shown in Nuremberg, although it is hard for me to think about Christmas. Here is the content, as we could recognize it: BB8 with Nikolausmütze, a built Luggabeast, theedo figure, AT-DP, Millenium Falcon, Kylo Rens Shuttle, First Order Snowtrooper, First Order Stormtrooper, sleigh, Y-Wing and various other figures (A total of eight) and small models. The calendar costs 29.99 euros.

5 Likes

Thanks for translating dude.

I’m happy to here the prices may be slightly more afordable than the rumored prices.

2 Likes

ok, that’s a more acceptable price

5 Likes

The set would be 27 dollars.

They must know what I’m doing…

4 Likes

lego doesn’t sell 27 dollar sets, they only sell at prices divisible by five with the exception of 13 dollar sets

also given the fact that its almost identical in build to the death trooper, im guessing it will be $25

2 Likes

So why its 25 Euros instead of 20? Euros are worth more than dollars, and with this it would end up purchases with Euros are getting jipped their money.

1 Like

its the divisible by five rule, sometimes sets cost less or more in years because the conversion doesn’t lead to a divisible by 5 number

Here is some ideas from some CCBS models:

1. Jek-14
  2. Ithorian Jedi Master
  3. RA-7 Protocol Droid (or any Protocol Droid)
  4. Any Astromech Droid (ex: R5-J2/R2-D2/R5-D8)
  5. Ezra Bridger
  6. C1-10P
  7. Zeb Orrelios
  8. Hera Syndulla
  9. Kanan Jarrus
  10. Imperial Stormtrooper
  11. Snowspeeder Pilot
  12. AT-AT Driver
  13. Resistance X-Wing Pilot
  14. TIE Pilot
  15. Any Wookiee
  16. AT-DP Driver
  17. U-Wing Pilot
  18. Y-Wing Pilot
  19. First Order Snowtrooper
  20. Imperial Shuttle Pilot
  21. Imperial Scout Trooper
  22. Endor Rebel Trooper
  23. ARF Trooper
  24. ARC Trooper
  25. Commando Droid
  26. Death Star Trooper
  27. Imperial Officer
  28. Jek Porkins
  29. Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Pilot)
    30)C-3PO
  30. Sandtrooper
  31. Geonosian Zombie
  32. Geonosian Warrior
  33. Bariss Offee
  34. Clone Comander Gree
    They are just some random character that I chose from my Lego catalogs. Do you like them?
1 Like

I don’t think there’s any point to do pilots without their vehicles.