Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“I have a request for you. A mission if you will, related to your little rhino friend.”

Forager sees no use in continuing the lie.

“Ain’t that a coincidence?” he remarks. “I’m lookin’ for 'im, too.”

“Uhm… For who exactly?” Birdbrain asks. Ravage slowly reveals his teeth.
“Excelent!” Scourge said, raising his hands in the air. “Then we can get to an agreement!”

“Eh, probably not,” Forager says with a shrug of his shoulders.

Scourge’s face falls flat.
“Yes we can.” he said, getting angry. “You aren’t really in the position to negotiate with me, Drill Bit! I am the one having an army core pointing their weapons at you and your friends!”

Forager tries to hide his shock.

He thinks I’m Drill Bit?!

He looks around at the Decepticons aiming their weapons at him.

“…That’s true…” he observes.

“Terrormander and Beetle told me everything about you all! About your group of survivors trying to find this mystical computer, the Oracle! The key of defeating Megatron and saving Cybertron! He told me how he met you all, although I didn’t really recalled your names. You werw the Drill Bit one, right? Or the Scaleraker one?”

“Glitch, do I look like and armadillo?” Forager rhetorically asks.

Slugslinger approaches his triple-barreled blaster closer to Forager’s head.
“Watch your language, mouse!”
“You don’t look like a Drill Bit either!” Scourge growled.

“Smart o’ ya for noticin’!” Forager quips.

The rat was beyond terrified, but he was opting to mask his fear with sarcasm.

“Then which one are you?”

“I’m the rat,” Forager introduces himself.

Surely, the mentioned me.”

“He did! But I can’t recall your name!”
“His name is Deadmastertron!” Rippersnapper said. At this point it would be clear as daylight that he wasn’t a genius.
“He is not!” Scourge said, before growing in frustration. “How was Galvatron doing this?!”
“He was insane, sir…” Scrapper, the leader of the Constructicons himself, whispered him from the right.
“Yeah that’s true…”

“Like your the picture of a sound mind yourself?” Forager snarks.

“You dirty little—!” Scourge started, before suddenly calming himself down and playing his fingers into his beard and mustache. “Listen to me rat. You are going to do what I tell you to do, and you and your friends, both these ones and the other ones, leave without a scratch. I give my herald of Unicron word. You don’t, and I’ll hunt down every single one of your associates, before I’ll eviscerate you personally (he says extending his pinck-ish nails) and I’ll put Jhiaxus to turn you into a slaggin’ screwdriver!”
“But I want to keep the head! And the hinges! I told you, I am working on a new experiment of mine! I’ll call him the Action Ma—” Jhiaxus started.
"SHUT UP!!! Scourge yelled, a metali vein forming on his forehead.

Scaleraker moved beside Scylla, preparing to act as her shield if need be.

Scylla, assisted by Sea Phantom from his hiding place, and Coelagon, who was forcing himself to aim his blaster at the jet drones as best as he could, was slowly shooting down the Vehicon drones.
“Al right, scaleball! You ticked me o—” Jetfire started, preparing to lunge at Scaleraker, when…

Voltex successfully outsmarted Spy Streak and his troops. Without even looking back to see if the general was preparing for another strike he ran towards Megatron, having only one goal stuck in his brain module.
“I have to kill that son of a glitch! I have to do that now, and protect my master Starscream! Er… Mirage!” he yelled, before jumping in the air above the former Predacon leader.
Voltex’s tail unleashes in the air like a huge whip, before suddenly moving towards Megatron with an incredibly high speed. The blade went right through Megatron, impaling him on the left side of his chest, as the blade completely went on the other side of the body.
Jetfire stopped his attack as he heard his master’s yell in pain. All the fighting stops. Voltex smiles.
“I did it!”
“Good job kid!” Mirage says proudly and relieved in the same time, before taking his sword and looking for Scaleraker. All the adrenaline that ran through his veins was not enough to make him forget his wish to kill Scaleraker and the other Seacons. “Now, where were we?”
But a growl suddenly echoes in the air surrounding all the fighters, as Megatron, wildly leaking Energon, slowly turns to Voltex.
“Insect!” Megatron yelled.
“Yeah, yeah! Sure!” he said, turning one of his hands into a blaster and the other one in a blade. “You’ll dead old timer! I’ll drink your own Energon out of your sku–”
Voltex was suddenly stopped when Megatron punched him in the face so hard, that he fell down in front of him, Energon leaking from his nose and optics. He then caught the tail that was going through his chest and effortlessly broke it and the blade at it’s end, causing Voltex to cry in pain.
“You’ll going to pay for—” Voltex tries to say, before Megatron kicks him in the guts, sending Voltex flying in a stone.
The former Maximal slowly stand up. Energon was now leaking from his mouth too, and he was in great pain.
“H-how? I was a special ops! I am full of high-tech gadgets implanted in my very body! I was supposed to be invincible in every way possible!!!”
“I just told you.” Megatron said, approaching. “You’re nothing but an insect.”
Enranged, Voltex tries to kick Megatron in his head, before the latter catches it by biting the leg with his dragon hand. Voltex once again screams, before Megatron catches him by his neck.

From her hideout, Jade madly yells through their comm systems.
“Voltex! Voltex where are you? What is happening? We lost contact! What is happening? Are you all right? Voltex, where are you? What are you doing there?”

Megatron moves his hand, his grip now covering the left side of Voltex’s head.
“You made a big mistake when you tried to dodge destiny. When you tried to dodge me, yeeeees.” Megatron said, slowly moving his dragon hand to catch with it the right side of Voltex’s head.
“No! No! Please!” Volex begged, as he felt a strong pressure put into his head. “Mercy! I BEG YOUR MER—”
However, he couldn’t even finish his begging. Megatron, with his awesome strength, broke Voltex’s entire head in two, leaving the rest of his body from neck down to fall dead, as the brain module flew into the air. When it fell down, Megatron mercilessly crushed it, completely destroyed any formed of what once was Voltex. The former Maximal’s body, as well as the two halves of his head in Megatron’s head and the shard remained of his brain module under his feet slowly turned to a shade of gray, as Megatron turned to Mirage.
“You are next, yes!”
“That… That was freaking hardcore.” Jetfire remarks, at this point completely forgetting about the Seacons, starring in awe at Voltex’s death.
Mirage dropped his sword.
“How? No! No! If he did that to him! Then to me… Oh my Prime! Retreat! Run! Retreat!” Mirage yelled madly, as all the units started retreating and running away.
“Follow them! Kill them all! No survivors! No prisoners! No!” Megatron yelled, as the Vehicons did what they were doing best and gave chase.
“See you soon, Scaley!” Jetfire told Scaleraker, as he followed his master.

OOC: yesssss

IC: “Alright, let’s get out of here before things blow up again” Scaleraker suggested to the seacons.

1 Like

“We need to find that Oracle thing! I don’t care about it anymore, I am so done with this place!” Scylla yelled.
“What about those two guys?” Sea Phantom said with the unconscious Halfshell on his back, pointing to the approaching Demolishor and Weirdwolf.

“They’re with us, they’ve aquitted themselves well.” He answered.

“Oy, lads!” He called to them. “You’re with us!”