Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Does this mean the opportunity to brake the head of a guy in two?” Weirdwolf said, excited. “Heck yeah!”
“You go.” Demolishor said. “I’ll remain and take care of the Decepticons.”

“If you wish. Try not to get yourself killed eh?” Scaleraker replied.

“I have to follow my duty of the guardian of our cause!” Demolishor said. “Scaleraker, it was a true honour to meet you.” Demolishor said, raising one of his huge hands.
@ProfSrlojohn

Scaleraker saluted back.

“Ah, the chains of commanding, eh?” Forager quips. “Galvatron an’ Optimus Prime made it look easy, didn’ they?”

“Now we have to go.” Sea Phantom said. “I bet my pants that those guy will return to search for us.”

You try to gouvern an off-shoot faction of Decepticons while trying to unify all of their members. Galvatron died in the arctic! Cyclonus dissapeared! I am the one following on the line of command! Shockwave has no claim over my trone!”

“Do you even wear pants?” Scaleraker asked as he started moving.

Sea Phantom tried to say something, before being stopped by Scylla, Weirdwolf, Demolishor and even Coelagon, all of them starting laughing.
“It’s a figure of speech, a’ight?” he protested, raising his arms. “It’s a figure of speech!”

“An odd one though, agreed?”

Sea Phantom sigh.
“Let’s just get the frak out of here.” he muttered under his mouthplate.

“Good idea Scaleraker” says, taking the lead.

Weirdwolf turns into wolf mode and offers to take Coelagon, who was in the worst shape after Halfshell, on his back. The leader of the Seacons, still in stasis lock, was laying inert on Sea Phantom’s body, the latter trying to carry him without getting behind the rest of the group.
“Lead the way, new guy.” Scylla said.

“Alright, we need get out of this area, maybe find a building to hole up in and tend to our injured. Let’s move!” He explained, and began striding away, keeping an eye out for relatively intact building.

Scylla nodded, as she followed him. Weirdwolf ran away to search in advance, while Sea Phantom was struggling with Halfshell.
“What took you so long?” Scylla eventually asked.

“Eh, long story short, had a run in with a vehicon general, one I’d never even heard of before, then I wan into drones, and that slowed me down. It also didn’t even know you all were in trouble until I started for the surface.”

“What general?”

“One by the name of Voltex. You heard of him?”

“Wasn’t he the guy Megatron brutally killed?”

“Did he? I was a bit focused on Jet Storm.”

“You mean you didn’t saw when Megatron broke a guy’s head in two?”