Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

The ground level streets were almost entirely covered in rumbles and remainings of the battlefields of the barricades resulted from the Iaconians trying to resist the Vehicons. Neither Manta, nor Drill Bit and Beetle seemed to be bothered by this, but seeing that Moley was not able to walk, or to easily climb the piles of scrap metal, it wouldn’t be as easy for her (I am saying her, tho I am not sure what gender you want him/her to be) and by proxi Forager to follow the others.

OOC: I’ve been using “him” and “it” for Moley mostly. I think I’ll go with “it”.

IC: Moley does its best to roll over the debris, occasionally powering up its blades to chew through any that wouldn’t yield to its treads. Forager looks around at the aftermath of the struggle, a chill running through his spark.

“I was underground when the virus went out an’ the vehicons first showed up,” he comments, disturbed. “I-I knew it musta been bad, but…”

1 Like

OOC: K.

“You were lucky…” Beetle mumbled as he walked on the side of a building, slowing down his face to talk with Forager.

“You… weren’t?” Forager asks tentatively, his tone hushed.

“I got my techno-organic mode one day before the virus started ravaging Iacon. I worked hard all my life to earn enough money to get it, and when I finally got them all, I went all for it. I went to sleep happy and excited, and then I woke up in a post-apocalyptic Iacon.”

Primus,” Forager swears. “You got lucky.”

“Yeah… That’s what I thought. But then I had to survive like two months in this world, running away of slaggin’ tanks and jets. I think you got that part too…”

“The Scavengers. That’s what we were called. Roughest toughest spawns of glitches you could ever meet. I guess the first bot to talk about would be the captain. Overbite, an absolute savage in battle. A crocodile that would rip and tear through anything that stood in his way. Man I looked up to him so much.”
Razorclaw said, fondly reminiscing over old memories.

Forager nods.

“They sent the bike-looking ones down to get the guys in the underground, like me,” he recalls. “An’ when they couldn’ get the job done, they sent the moles.”

“Go on.”

“Man, the Moles were the worst… No offence to your… pet, but I’ve seen newborns and fembots getting slashed and incinerated by those things…”

“Well then there was Fangripper. Our mechanic. He kept our ship running. Bonecrusher, our weapons expert.”
Razorclaw went on to describe the many members of her crew. Going into a considerable amount of detail. She talked about a diverse and ruthless gang of predacons, all of which she admired greatly.

Halfway through Halfshell stopped listening, as he continued running.

Scaleraker decided to stay quiet, and investigate the net.

“Fine! Fine! You can get free, but at the first move y’all dead!” Jetfire yelled, as Quke when on to free Snapper l, Weirdwolf and Sea Phantom from the nets.

Scaleraker looked through his net, looking for bad rope, thiner sections, frayed spots, anything that would make it easier to cut compared to the other sections.

Scaleraker’s claws might be sharp and long enough to cut them without a weak spot. His not-lobster claws might help even more.

Moley emits an apologetic whine.

Scaleraker decided to try and snip the net closer to the hook loop.

Razorclaw finished. Realizing that she ended up speaking more to herself than to Halfshell. She enjoyed looking back on old fond memories. It brought a warm nostalgic feeling. But a different emotion as well. One she didn’t care for.

She let out an audible grunt in irritation. Forcing the memories out of her thoughts.
A predator does not mourn. A predator does not regret. They’re dead, and it doesn’t matter.
She thought to herself.

“Again, sorry.” Beetle apologise the drone.

There would be nothing stopping him.
Sea Phantom put his arms around Thrust’s and Quake’s necks, as Weirdwolf, in his wold mode, put his paws on the table.
“Now guy, you two say you want to win at poker?”
The two nodded in the same time.
“Ya heard them Snapper! show them your magic!”

“Well unlike you I don’t have fond memories on my former team.” Halfshell informed her.