Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“I didn’t actually see any of them. But I know where their scent is, and therefore I know where they are. I was going to look at them myself, but there were three generals inside, and I wasn’t going to risk getting caught.”

“And I’m in!” Forager chuckles. He tries to bring up the floor plans of the tower.

He nodded, as he tried to call Scaleraker over the comms.
@ProfSrlojohn

The mao would label the entire level 129, which just so happened to be the lightest level in the tower, as “classified for unauthorised staff members” and that it was “Dedicated to the council only”.

Forager frowns, flipping his visor over his face.

“What am I lookin’ for again, exactly?” he asks those around him.

“Something that would hyde a super-computer.” Manta told him.

Forager scrutinizes the map. He starts at the basement levels, figuring that this supercomputer might be kept underground.

OOC: Isn’t classified for unauthorised staff members enough of a pointer?

He would not be able to find anything to the suspiciously few underground levels that the tower had.

OOC: whoops. I misunderstood your last post. Sorry about that.

IC: Forager points to the map- more specifically, to level 129.

“Well, that whole floor up there’s got some tight security,” he points out. “If there’s a supercomputer anywhere in this building, my first bet’d be it’s up there.”

Manta nodded.
“OK gang. To the elevators then.”

Forager sighs, unplugging himself from the console to follow the group.

“OK guys! Crowd in!” Manta somewhat optimistically said as she and the others entered in. “Gigatread, the elevator is too small for you. Would you mind if you would have to take the stairs?”
@MaxinePrimal

“The building itself seems to small for someone my size. Perhaps it would be best if I waited here and kept watch.”

From within the elevator, Forager shrugs.

“Suit yourself, big guy,” he says. “I envy ya.”

“Believe me, my size has caused me more problems than it has advantages.”

“Don’t we have the molde for that?” Drill Bit asked.

OOC: What?

OOC: He asked why he should want to keep watch, if the group had moley at the base to do that.

1 Like

OOC: Okay. Thanks.

IC: “I don’t exactly have much else to do. Besides, my elivated height gives me a much longer range of observation. I can see much farther than any of you.”

1 Like

Manta nodded.
“You do you big guy. We’re be right back.”

“And I will be here.”
He said warmly.