Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“That depends, do we think he’s following us, the Seacons, or someone else?” He told her. “I don’t think he’s searching for us, or the rest of our crew, or he would have hung around.”

“Exactly.”

“So, now the question is, who is he hunting? Probably not the seacosn since, we were all together at the start of the fight.” he reasons, “If I had to bet, unless he’s involved with them somehow, he’s probably looking for Starscream and Mirage”

“That’s ri----”
“Are they gone?” asked a voice from the debris next to them.

Scaleraker walks to the debris pile. “Yes, whoever you are can come out now.”

A yellow, white and green wolf got out of it.
“You sure?”

“All clear except for us friend.”

“Cool.”
Two missile trancks formed on the wolf’s shoulders.
“Gimme all your shanix’n’Energon.”

OOC: did you mean racks?

IC: Scalereaker sighed. “Put those away. We have neither.”

OOC: Tracks. Missile launchers.

“Sure, sure buddy.” the wolf said. “Get to the ground.”

OOC: Ah. okay.

IC: Scaleraker sighed, and began to step down, then quickly swept The wolf’s legs with his his own leg.

The wolf got hit and fell down.
“Why you!” he said, launching two of his six missiles.

One missile would whiz past Scaleraker’s head. The second missile, while the detonator didn’t touch Scaleraker and explode, the stabilizer fin clipped his shoulder, leaving Scaleraker a nasty gash, and sending the missile spiraling out of control.

Scaleraker then grabbed the wolf, and held him tight, do that he couldn’t launch any missiles without blowing himself up. Blood trickled down from Scaleraker’s shoulder onto the wolf’s face.

OOC: If I metagamed a bit here, I’m sorry, I can edit it.

From up close, Scaleraker could see a very old Decepticon simbol.

“Hrm… I see your not with megatron I take it?”

“My Megatron’s dead!” the wolf said, trying to get out of his grip.

“True enough” He says, Holding him tighter, “I’ll let you go if you don’t shoot us.”

“I… Haf’ta… Survive somehow!”
He said before transforming, forcing himself out of Scaleraker’s grip.

“How does shooting us help you survive?” scaleraker asks, preparing for an attack.

“Simple! I kill you, I take your respurces, and I move on!”