Mafia Revival

I redacted my vote on Racie.
Ahh, let me fix that.

We are also prone to miscounting.

Hmm, I vote Jakander, Leo seems to obvious, and how could he have not noticed a dead body in the kitchen. Also, I bet he blackmailed Leo, saying he would get his restaurant shut down if he didnā€™t keep quiet.

1 Like

Need more evidence to fully determine. In the meantime Iā€™ll vote @Jakanader.

1 Like

Iā€™m voting Jak as well

Leo: 5 _el, Jakanader, Jcton, Holi, Jayzor
Racie: 1 Tuaro
Invader: 1: Hawkflight
Jakanader: 5: Whaddon, Racie, MOCingbird, Political Slime, Willess

~W12~

1 Like

With just under 19 minutes ago and with the possibility of a draw, I should warn that any draws will result in multiple executions.

1 Like

So uh, letā€™s vote to knock out the two most likely suspects

agreed, so letā€™s focus on Jakanader or Leo.
Who do we lynch?

1 Like

Both, if they tie

Knocking out both of the most likely suspects

4 Likes

in that case we need one either @Hawkflight to vote for Leo, or @Whaddon, @Tuaro, @Racie02, @TheMOCingbird, @Political_Slime, @Willess12 to vote for the other two.

1 Like

Ok, Iā€™ll just vote for @Racie02.

Well, votes are up. Iā€™ll compile my own list and write a scene up soon.

3 Likes

Final Tally:
Invader: 1
Jakander: 5
Racie: 1
Leoxander: 5

quick note for the future, and so I donā€™t have to worry about misinterpreting votes for something else, please state votes as ā€œI vote for X,ā€ and while not necessary (but certainly helpful) if youā€™re changing votes please say who you were voting for again and who youā€™re changing it to. It makes life easier for me primarily, but also for other people trying to count votes.

Anyways, on to the double kill

#Night 2

@Jakanader and @Leoxander were brought to the airport and loaded upon a hot air balloon. The rules of the death match were clearly explained, they were both going to be remotely released from their handcuffs and given 90 seconds before the bomb explodes to wrestle for the parachute and escape. Both combatants were tense, ready for the upcoming fight. The villagers watched the hot air balloon slowly ascend to a dangerous height, eagerly anticipating the brawl. However they didnā€™t get to see much from their view on the ground, and the only sign they got of a victor was when @Leoxander jumped with the parachute on his back. The crowd cheered, but the excitement gradually turned to horror as they watched him fall, and fall, and fall, all with no sign of any parachute deploying. They watched silently as he fell and made a splat on the ground, and not soon after the hot air balloon exploded into a dazzling display of color.

After a close examination of the shape of the splat and the colors of the explosion by the blind fortune teller, he declared @Leoxander Innocent and @Jakanader Guilty.

Anyways, Special Roles and Mafia, PM me your actions.

As for everyone else, give me some feedback if you feel like it. Was this scene too easy? Too difficult? Too unclear?

8 Likes
1 Like

I felt like the scene was a bit too easy, as from looking into it a bit more, you notice the big picture.

Leoxandar and Invader were good red herrings though.

I feel like with each scene, they should get more difficult.

1 Like

Well, guess I misjudged that one. RIP Leo.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sad that I was wrong, I guess I need to read more into it. RIP Leo.
also RIP Jak, though your were mafia

1 Like

To be honest and to also get it out of the way now, I made a typo with the cranberry pie. That was the original food item before I changed it to the sausage and egg biscuit, and mustā€™ve missed the remaining mention of the pie in my hurried proof read. I considered editing it and posting a notice, but I didnā€™t want for people to over analyze the edit and convict invader solely off of that, as I felt that wouldnā€™t be fair to anyone, and from what I had seen the thought process has seemed varied enough that it didnā€™t seem like the typo was going to have a large impact.

Although I will try to make the scenes a bit more complex in the future.

7 Likes

Yes! I was right!

1 Like

Can we have a ghost chat pls. I want to know who killed me and I want to talk to other ghosts. :cry:

3 Likes

#Day 2

@Zero had been walking back from a friendly dinner which he had shared with a good acquaintance. It had been a good dinner, and his stomach was more than a little full from the food and drink. However none of that would save him as the villageā€™s resident sentient tractor barreled at him with no intent to stop.

@Zeroā€™s body was found the next morning, and the cause of death was quickly ruled to be a case of not avoiding the sentient tractor in time. However closer inspections made by coroners revealed a bit of foul play at work, and discovered that @Zeroā€™s mental capabilities had been impaired by an unknown drug. Suspects were gathered based on who @Zero had encountered that evening.

@Hawkflight: Local florist, had given some exotic flowers to @Zero earlier for him to share with his acquaintance. Had replaced all his locks after someone had allegedly broken into his shop last week.
@Political_Slime: The good acquaintance of @Zero and avid collector of the rare and strange. Was nowhere to be seen during the time @Zeroā€™s body was discovered, claimed to have not been feeling good since a while after getting home.
@Tuaro: The waiter for the table at the 5 and a half star restaurant. Witnesses claim that the entire time he wore gloves that matched his formal uniform, and people friendly with @Tuaro state that he didnā€™t particularly like @Zero or his orders at his restaurant.
@TheMOCingbird: The resident poison expert. People visit his shop whenever they want to lay waste to their unkept yard of weeds. In a bit of a feud with @Hawkflight, who owns the neighboring shop.

7 Likes