Mafia Revival

that’s aggressive, did you forget the “not”?

1 Like

…no? If I die, it will be revealed that I am innocent, and those that voted for me will regret it. At the very least, make it a double execution between me and Tuaro. That way we can at least make some progress.

2 Likes

I mainly curious and or suspicious of you both, thus why I voted what I did vote.

As much as I don’t want to die, I agree.

2 Likes

You guys really want me to leave this as a double-kill? I guess I’ll abstain, then. Just let me know if you change your mind.

2 Likes

Hawk: 0
Slime: 4 Ghid, Tuaro, Jcton, Hawk
Tuaro: 4 Slime, Whaddon, Willess, Racie98
Mocingbird: 0

two double kills in a row?

I’m gonna laugh if they’re both innocent after all this. I mean, it’ll be frustrating, but I’ll laugh.

~W12~

3 Likes

I mean no I don’t want to be killed off, but if this is the only way that Tuaro is taken out I’m willing to sacrifice.

Lol. Watch me have been right in the first place and the culprit was actually MOCingbird.

IDKW but I started to choke as I read your comments. I believe it to very coincidental to this game.

So, who’s trying to kill me? Who is it? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Slime: 3 Ghid, Tuaro, Jcton
Tuaro: 4 Slime, Whaddon, Racie65, Hawk
Mocingbird: 1 Willess

After reading over the scene again, I’m almost certain it’s not Tuaro. I’m not going for Slime cause I don’t think it was him either, but it looks like it doesn’t matter at this point.
Edit: nvm.

~W12~

4 Likes

I’m changing my vote from Slime to Tuaro.

Still uncertain, but hey, Slime’s my friend.

2 Likes

Wait, Willess, why didn’t you count my vote?

Also, with this double executions thing, is it really worth it doing this again? Like, how many people will be left?

1 Like

I vote for slime

Was this your vote?

Yeah. Also, is the lynching in 6 minutes?

1 Like

Should be.

Please try to make it clear when you’re voting in the future, I didn’t count it because I didn’t think it was a vote, just a speculation.

Slime: 5 Ghid, Tuaro, Jcton, Holi, _el
Tuaro: 5 Slime, Whaddon, Racie65, Hawk, Moc
Mocingbird: 1: Willess

2 Likes

imma vote slime for that double execution
might as well make sure you don’t miss anyone.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right, my bad

1 Like

Remember

4 Likes