Majestic League (RP topic)

IC:“do you seriously think i would be idiotic enough to do that ?”
he says rhetoricly
OOC:oops forgot the think that seemed akward

“Uhhh…”

Switchblade huffed at the suggestion of being able to consume… Anything, really.

“A bee,” Switchblade began, staring directly at Manpower. “Has a dangerous sting. To some it could even be fatal. But in order to sting, the bee must die.”

He swiveled his head to stare at the Gamemaster. “We can’t keep up such a violent and destructive series of heists. I don’t know if it was obvious to you, but aside from Errol Flynn, they outmatch us pretty well. Sooner one of us is going to get pulled far enough away that you can’t magically zap us away, and if that one is as strong as the faces here suggest…”

He swiveled his head all the way around, making sure to look at everyone in the room. “Well, it won’t be long before they get the information they’re looking for.”

“Yes, I have considered that.” the Gamemaster calmly said as he cracked open a beer. “I shall make sure the next heist will be more stealth oriented. Speaking of which…” He pulled out his phone.

@Khalsa721

Sadie received a text on her phone. It was from the Gamemaster.

Do you have any inside info yet?

“What are we even building?” Manpower asked.

“Now now, what you don’t know won’t betray and kill you.” The Gamemaster replied. “You shall find out soon. I don’t want to spoil the surprise.”

“If you had to choose between your daughter and victory, what would you choose?” Manpower asked.

“Victory, that’s a nobrainer.”

“Yes,” Switchblade murmured. “A no-brainer.”

He looked at Manpower. “Where exactly do you come from?”

“What, are you expecting some sort of tragic backstory? I’m just some guy with a major in teleportation technologies.”

“If I was expecting a tragic backstory, I wouldn’t ask here.”

Switchblade drummed his ‘fingers’ on the table, leaving small scratches on it. “So, what made you choose a life - if it can be called one - of petty theft?”

“The Government steals my money, I steal it back.”

“Then I sincerely hope whatever we stole is worth cashing in.” He said. “And that you’re actually given a share.”

Runa considers volunteering his place, but decides against it. Nah. That’d be a little troublesome for one of my potential plans.

“Now what? Back again here, staying around. Do you have any new plan for us?” Hydron asked the Gamemaster

Sadie looked around before texting him back

(Not yet babe. They’re wanting to get a base of operations for now.)

She texted him, making it look like she was talking to a boyfriend about something else since as it was probably only mark would defend her.

The Gamemaster stared at Sadie’s response in confusion. Babe? why did she call me that?
He sent back a response:
Try to gain the heroes' trust. Defend them in battle, treat them well. Maybe then they will be more willing to share their secrets with you...

Mark snuck up behind Sadie. “What’cha doin’?” he suddenly said. he then saw the text that Sadie had sent. He didn’t see the whole text, but got enough of a glimpse to see that she had used the word “Babe”. dang it, she’s taken. Mark thought, kicking pebbles.

“Uham…” Hydron reapeted:" Do you have any other mission for us now?"

Lucy salvages her calculators and walks up the Sadie and Mark. Wow I did almost nothing. At least now I have a cool idea to use.

G7 ends the awakening and sits down. Oh god we need some oil. Like some high quality gasoline level.

“Just texting my boyfriend.” Sadie smiled. She could tell he was disapointed but she couldn’t tell them anything “so what are we doing?” She asked, curious. She read his response back when she was alone, thinking of an idea to get closer to mark at least and go from there.