Majestic League (RP topic)

Switchblade was still trying to determine how in the world any of them were to complete a sneaking mission that most likely didn’t involve actual espionage. Of course, I could always lug one of the big brutes around, discard almost all of my current supply of metal, and get into the ventilation system-

He decided to stop himself from thinking about it any further on the off-chance that he began murmuring to himself.

“Wait I thought you went on a da…” She squints Are you a tramp? Oh no… My opinion of this group is lessening. You said you had an online obsessive date. That implies cheating. Cheating is the big bad. Toying with hearts is a bad thing.
G7 walks up to Lucy. “So you have a lot of things to explain.”
Lucy shrugs “It’s hard to teach the world to a robo man.”

2 Likes

“Well I guess you could call it that though a lot of guys like me.” Sadie smiled “sometimes I take revenge and other times my kidnaapers aren’t worth my time.”

“So, what now?” Manpower asked.

OOC Call to what? Italics are character thoughts? Unless she can read minds though why a shadow grill would have that is and when did you have that is out of the question.
IC “Wait. Revenge?” Lucy sighs and puts a hand on G7’s shoulder
Time for an elaborate ditch and then just try to put this group behind us. I need to make an outfit some time too. I kinda don’t like these people.

“So I have to take my robo man home for matenience and to feed him. I’ll come back here some time later.”
I kinda wanna hang out with the other side some time. Gotta hang around to know both sides.

Runa stops walking. He turns to Lucy and Sadie. “Nono, finish that thought. I think you’re on to something here. Things aren’t quite lining up.” He said.

What? A lot of guys like me a little too much sometimes." Sadie smiled.

Switchblade sighed. As much as he didn’t want to have to agree, Manpower had a point - they were leaving it up to the Gamemaster to determine literally every detail instead of thinking up potential plans to make this next mission work.

And given his recent behavior, the Gamemaster was’t exactly proving himself to be a genius. “Are there any details on this particular assignment that we could, perhaps, mull over in the downtime?”

Lucy raises an eyebrow. “I’ve seen my fair share of creeps I guess but like… I highly doubt that unless you’re that arrogant.” Freaking Nice Girls. They’re even worse then Nice Guys.

She starts walking away.
“Toddles though.”

“Well I could always be lying as well. Sometimes we girls are that arrogant.” Sadie joked, continuing to help set up some stuff.

“Ah yes, I forgot, actual psychopaths are sooo popular with the men, aren’t they?” He asks, sarcasm practically oozing from his voice. “And then, your boyfriend, who you either just got, cheated on, or made up, just broke up with you and you’re already moving on. This leads me to believe you’re using us and, assuming he exists, simply used him as a means to an end. Not to mention the fact that your ‘date’ literally kidnapped you and you brush it off as nothing, like an everyday occurrence, and expect us not to question it. All in all, I can see that things aren’t exactly lining up in your stories.” Project: Runa walks towards her, the red robotic eyes squinting. “Be careful, little spider. You’ve weaved a web of lies that you seemed to have trapped yourself in.”

“You’ve seen my victims. They’re not exactly able to speak.” Sadie laughed “and maybe I just want some attention so I’m lying. Would you really be shocked knowing my backstory?” She told him, smiling as she walked past him “and for the record I’m done with him. I’ve already ruined his life.” Sadie whispered to runa.

Lucy thinks to herself Little Spider? What?
G7 puts a hand on Runa
Lily smiles “Let it go, you can come with us.”
Lucy turns and looks at G7 Do I even have room in my house.

Sadie continued, smiling. It wasn’t exactly a lie she had ruined a cheaters life; it was just she wasn’t one of his girlfriends. Still she could tell to be careful around runa so she could continue.

“That’s not the only reason you could be lying.” He says as he turns to the door, Project: Excellerator having landed outside. “If anyone needs me I’ll be out there.” He walks out.

Lily puffs her cheeks causing the area around her cheeks to appear to bend and split a little I got ignored. This sucks. We should spec in social interaction better.

Lucy nods and taps Runa “Can I catch a ride? I don’t exactly own a car.”

1 Like

The Gamemaster suddenly stood up. “Guys, I got a plan, and this one is a real doozy.” He closed the doors of the meeting room.

OOC: i’ll send you the plan in the villains PM

If his jaw had been capable of falling off, it would have. Switchblade was utterly astounded when he heard that their stealth mission was a glorified smash and grab, and that he - the walking egg slicer - was given the extremely important task of building his dumb invention, like all good egg slicers are known for.

And I probably won’t be able to sabotage it, either. Switcblade looked at his shrapnel hand, which would easily cut through any wiring and scuff up whatever he might hold. And worst of all, I’m stuck with refrigerator here.

…Sometimes the sharpest points of intelligence reside - no, Hide - behind the unsavory. He sighed. I’ll let him prove his own capabilities. What did he just say his name was? Manpower?

“Well, it looks like we’re stuck together, Manpower.” He forced himself into an awkward and clearly fake smile.

“Stealing is my hobby!” Hydron said, while looking at his partner" with you…"

“Your name, I didn’t get it.” Manpower asked.

OOC: GTG