Majestic League VOL. 2

Kaleo nods almost rhythmically,
“Sounds good. I want to see what it does.”

Adam heads to his car, lays the electromagnet on the passenger seat. He drives home and leaves the magnet on his desk. The next issue a power source and structural parts. He takes his “grocery list” and heads to the a different library to research the parts.

Runa leads him out and stands in front of him. “First, shoot it.” He primes his boosters just in case.

Kaleo holds the weapon, his right hand on the handle and his left supporting the weapon, near the blade. He pulls the trigger, aiming at the water. (OOC: If I remember correctly the thing was at a dock? I may be wrong, basically he’s aiming somewhere safe for a target.)

@Jayzor17 If/when the Plague Doctor’s body was examined and tested, they would find nothing. There were no records or forensic data of this man in the government’s system. He was completely off the grid, and there was no hope of identifying him. He had covered his tracks well.

It shot a green laser out of the barrel.

Kaleo grins,
“Cool…I can feel that… though it’s not as powerful as sound.”

Manpower fiddled with the car radio until it started playing something he could tolerate.

“You good, knives?” He inquired.

1 Like

Runa nods. “We’ll work on your aim later. First, use that blade and come at me. Then we’ll get you to use that other trigger.” He gestures to a small level on the inside side of the gun, barely out enough to be pulled.

Kaleo chirps in agreement,
“Will do.”
Kaleo presses the trigger and charges at Runa.

Pulling the trigger would make the blade shoot out attached to a cable. Runa went to the side, but the blade wasn’t really close enough to hit anyways due to the way he fires it. “My mistake. I meant after we teach you how to use it in close quarters. Pull it again to retract the blade.”

Kaleo nods,
“Alright.”
He retracts the blade and listens for Runa’s command.

Runa stretched a bit, then the indented lines on the device on his right forearm lit up with light flowing through them at intervals. “Alright, come at me, try to learn how best to use it for melee.” He said.

OOC: I don’t think I’ll get to it tonight, but eventually I’ll draw pictures of most of his projects.

1 Like

Kaleo nods. He charges in and swings the weapon like a sword. He wasn’t too sure of what Runa was talking about.

It’d be possible, but the shape of the gun handle might make it difficult. He holds up his arm to block, Project: Gardna creating a forcefield to protect him. “Try using it more as a bayonet, but with a bit more slashing.” He instructs.

Kaleo holds the weapon normally and thrusts the blade at Runa.

Runa blocks it. “Good.” He encourages.

Kaleo goes in for another stab, and accidentally slips, pressing the other button, which shot out the sword the first time.

Runa blocks the stab. “Careful with that. Doing that’ll make you a bit more vulnerable at close range until you retract it.” He says. He deactivates Gardna. “Okay, now I’ll fight back.” The blade on his left forearm extends out and he starts circling Kaleo.

Lucy walks along the boardwalk of the beach So my house got broken into. How am I supposed to get money? Mug people or something? That sounds lamely easy to do with what I have.

1 Like

Jacob’s senses immediately perk up to high alert at the sight of a female. He straightens his hat, and his bow-tie, rolling his shoulders and generally physically and mentally preparing himself for potential first contact, analysing her approach.

1 Like