Makaen - Frozen Flower

Would say “The return of a fan favorite” …if I had fans.

Makaen, Frozen Flower

Makaen, Master of Ice, is one of the youngest members of the Toa Vihagu. She is introverted and often behaves aloof, but is never hostile. One could say that she would do well enough without interaction with other people if need be, although she does show support for those on her team. Because of this, her current ties with the Toa Vihagu’s obligations have been minimized.

Makaen, Frozen Flower

Makaen spends her time alone learning more about the world around her, through the use of the Chronicles, or magic-infused books that call forth images and sounds from the past, present, and future. She uses one such Chronicle - a Chronicle of Power - as her primary “weapon”, allowing it to demonstrate various powers that are within the realm of her elemental abilities that she can then use, such as “forging” a weapon for herself out of solid ice.

Makaen - wielding Chronicle

Not as drastically different from previous versions as, say, Zerkah. The main focus was on fleshing out her textures and giving her a more subtle feminine build.

Makaen - wielding Iceforged Blade

37 Likes

It has a skirt

10/10

4 Likes

You really need to “LET IT GO” cause this moc is sending chills down my spine.
I like the way the strakk armor looks and it’s just an overall cool looking moc

1 Like

looks nice, the upper arm design is especially clever. I would like the scarf to be more apparent from the front though, but other than that, it’s really nice.

one day I’m going to have to do a proper bionicle Moc.

The Strakk helmet looks off where it is, and I feel there should be more Mata Blue on the rest of her (the upper arms specifically), but apart from that, it looks really cool (no pun intended :smiley: )

1 Like

I’m really feeling this one.

1 Like

Well you can consider me one, cause I really like the overall appearance of this MOC. Something about it is just so compelling.

2 Likes

Ah yes, the not-Robin moc, seems it’s changed class to grandmaster,
aside from the strakk helm it looks great.

2 Likes

Very cool! (See what I did there :sunglasses:) However, why does she have a Strakk mask on her butt? I like the skirt, though.

awesome, I love the more subtle blue

It has a mask for a butt. Pretty good, besides though.
@Hutere_The_Toa_of_Air It’s a “she”.

Oh, I mistyped. :grimacing:

That’s very impressive!

Nice moc the skirt looks real nice as well.

Awesome. The skirt and the “prayer book” or spell book is a freakin’ awesome idea.

The subtle use of light blue on this really works

The Robin vibes are strong with this one…

The skirt is amazing, such high quality fabric and it flows so well…

Oh yeah, there’s a MOC? Well, it’s pretty solid for a female.

1 Like

it’s byotiful

But in all seriousness, the colours and almost everything work really well. The build works just fine, the skirt piece is superb (as are the strakk pieces) although it’s fraying at the edge. Make sure to hem your fabric next time! Got to be honest, not a fan of the weapon. I think a little more work into making that weapon a bit more ethereal. To be totally honest, she would work just having the book on it’s own.

Here’s the one massive downside of this MOC however. The mask. No matter what situation you put it in, the solek mask is just so horrendously ugly. I guess it is a matter of opinion, but to me… i just hate the solek mask.

8.5/10!

2 Likes

bra jobbat/good work 9/10