Manas - Remake

@SmeatyFlavor Haha, thanks :slight_smile: It’s a really simple system, though. If you want something that’ll really blow your mind, check out Mahjqa’s stuff.

@Altair I don’t remember them making a noise - what was it like?

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

Where is the other crab? They come in pairs.

They do indeed! Unfortunately I don’t have the parts, or the money to buy them. Power Functions in particular are super expensive! :frowning:

2 Likes

But why do you only have one mana crab, where was the second one? (the original one)

It was a horrible screech due to the motor working too much.

@TeslaEffect Not sure what you mean. This is a completely original build - it doesn’t include the original Manas body. I may rebuild the original black/yellow one for a comparison shot eventually though.

@Altair Huh, I don’t remember mine doing that. I do remember the Spybotics motors had a high pitched screech though. Might have to rebuild my old Manas and see if they make the noise!

Edited for Double Post - Waj

@Waj Thanks for the double post edit. Still learning my way around this place! Will remember not to double post in future. :slight_smile:

@Disty Thanks :smile:

2 Likes

I mean where did you get the manas battery box if you didnt have the set previously and even then they always came in pairs.

Woah… As someone who has difficulty incorporating a simple gearbox into a humanoid MoC, this is insane…

1 Like

As I said, this is an original build with Power Functions parts - a battery box, two motors, an IR receiver and a remote. I do happen to have the original set with the two Manas, but besides sharing some design elements, this MOC is brand new.

3 Likes

Now THAT is a “monster”! Great improvements!

1 Like

That face have my goosebumps goosebumps

uhdsdjhgjsdfh jhjfgsjhnasdhjjd
TOO GOOD FOR MEEEEE

1 Like

It’s creepy!!!

I like. 10/10

1 Like

@TeslaEffect:

There’s your explanation as to why the 2nd Manas hasn’t been made.

It’s not USING the original manas parts.

2 Likes

Neat.

1 Like

Maybe he would benefit from a few of those rubber tread caps that came with the Fortrex for traction :slight_smile:

The answer is simple.

He didn’t.

Those battery boxes are system built.

4 Likes

And that’s what makes this so dang awesome.

2 Likes

Love how you included the old function, and a new function as well, while still having the MOC look great, good job! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Absolute phenomenal job!

1 Like