13. @Peelacar
  14. @Leoxander
  15. @Ghidora131
  16. @ReeseEH
  17. @AdamusTheFirst
  18. @DannyBoyy
  19. @Whaddon

Story:
The LEGO community is thriving! New members are showing up every day! And some really healthy discussion is happening over in the message board’s topics.
But alas, happiness can never last forever, an illness has begun to spread amongst the members, an illness of adversity and strife, the MegaBloks illness. All infected with this illness create unpopular opinions of MegaBloks superiority and are consequently shunned from society.
A few members seem to have contracted this illness but know better than to show the others, instead they will try to eliminate all the other Lego community members to bring about a new empire! And hoping they don’t get brick’d in the process.

Night: 1

As Kopeke was sitting on the beach enjoying his smoothie he noticed a shadow flicker just beyond his field of view. “H-hello? Is that you Venpai?” He started wondering about who would be out here that night and what they would want with him. He never saw the dim glow of an energy sword till it was sticking out his belly.

Kopeke was found with the energy sword deeply thrust into his back face down in the sand.

Suspects:

@Calebmar12 was seen coming back from the beach after taking a jog where the victim was found. Nothing too unusual, he’s a healthy man. Didn’t report seeing Kopeke.

@Niccal had a reputation for arguing with Kopeke and his childish ways. Never got too violent though. Until perhaps last night?

@WOLKsite a good friend of Kopeke’s, knows his exact habbits and when he goes out without his chainsaw.

@Whaddon was given some energy swords last week. Reported them missing two days ago. Was he legitimate or was it a ruse to cover his tracks?

Please vote and discuss freely and let me know what I could do better.

Extra rule I forgot to add. You may only change your vote once. And when you vote or change it must be in bold.

3 Likes

Whew this one is tough. I’ll have to think about it for awhile.
The only thing I can think of at the moment is this: @Niccal seems a little more suspicious than most. Mega Bloks fans look down upon Lego as being more childish and pride themselves on the more grown up lines that Mega Bloks produces. This could be a flag… But I’m not voting yet.

hmm… let us see

this seems suspicious
but I feel like Caleb would have noticed if he saw Kopeke earlier today and would’ve greeted him also if he did notice him. but at the same time if he was near the beach he would’ve heard Kopeke’s screams. so it can be easy to suspect Caleb here as the killer.

Niccal seems like a man who would kill; but I don’t think he would be driven to kill him. but who knows

I would deem Wolk as the killer, since if this was a fight with chainsaws, Wolk could easily counter Kopeke to a T. But since Kopeke was unarmed he just used an energy sword to kill Kopeke instead of going to a fearsome duel that could have made him obvious

I rarely enjoy Halo and if I was the killer the way of murder would’ve been entirely different

but I shall be voting for MR @WOLKsite

1 Like

I think that @Whaddon 's swords were stolen and the thief is trying to frame him

I’d say that all the other alibis make sense except for @Calebmar12

I vote @WOLKsite

And your reasoning is…?

I agree with @Whaddon 's reasoning.

2 Likes

Ah okay.
Man I am stumped. We need the Purists on this case.

My choice is kinda elaborate, but I think that @Niccal asked @WOLKsite when Kopeke leaves without his chainsaw, stole @Whaddon’s swords, and ambushed Kopeke.
EDIT: I vote @Niccal

1 Like

Way too obvious

Motives are a bad reason

Also seems rather obvious. But he reported them missing 2 days ago. Shows a bit of planning.

Also obvious, but makes an attempt to hide the obvious-ness a bit.

I’m at a pool and with 1% battery so I’m not writing a detailed post yet.

Just food for thought

3 Likes

Extra rule I forgot to add. You may only change your vote once. And when you vote or change it must be in bold.

2 Likes

Didn’t see him huh. . . Or is that just an excuse? Well, maybe Kopeke wasn’t there yet, or Caleb simply was focused on his jog. Or not. . .

Maybe the argument went a little too far? Tell me, Niccal, where were you this night?

I would never kill my friend, no further comment.

Since this fool was so quick to accuse me, maybe he isn’t a fool, but the murderer, trying to point fingers on someone else, just like how he faked that his energy swords were missing? That seems like way to much planning, so unlikely.

Ultimately, I have to vote @Calebmar12 , it seems he has no alibi.

@ManesOutForChase how much longer do we have?

I vote for @WOLKsite because in the old discord for ttv he has called himself sand taka nuva and wolk likes sand and considering he knows all his habbits and when he goes out with his chainsaw I vote for wolk as a suspect

Well…
Until I hear a better theory, I’m going with mine.
I vote @Niccal

Do we know what time the body was found?

I Also vote @Calebmar12 because that seems a little bit too suspicious

My comment or the original post about the beach

The original post

I change my vote to @Calebmar12