MegaBloks Mafia: HERESY

you were the chosen one you were supposed to protect the innocent not destroy them

1 Like

Dude, you’re weird.

bhahhahahah i know

1 Like

Hmmm, I think I’ll be voting for @Omega_Tahu

Yeah, black and white is rare in mafia.

I still think it’s @Peelacar and encourage you to change your vote.

1 Like

I’ll consider it.

Y’all went with Tahu? Really? Rip. Anyways…

“This feels like a bad Michael Bay film.” were the last words from @Omega_Tahu as he was lowered into a pit of motorcycle riding sharks.

@Shadowrockboy190: Deceased
(innocent)
@Omega_Tahu: Deceased
(innocent)

At least someone had cool last words.

Right?

Just look at who I votes for today to see the true* culprit by the way…

*I don’t know for sure, but 99% sure

You think after the first obvious choice was innocent they’d learn.

You weren’t even that obvious though. There was a certain train of logic that came close to being followed that wasn’t that would’ve cracked this case open. Oh well. I dunno if I’m giving away too much info right now.

1 Like

So I’m completely out? Or can I still vote and contribute my evidence?

Well crud; we better get a mafian by the next round. :confused:

For Mafian games in general:
Dead men tell no tales
You can’t vote nor try to help out.

Understood. Will there be a revival?

Unless there’s a secret role that allows that, no.

Wow. I screwed up bad.:sweat:
@ManesOutForChase I’m out of school for the summer and I have acquired a summer job, so I will not be around in the mornings (any later than this) or in the early afternoons. I will be off work in time to vote.

“Pass the popcorn please.” whispered @legomaster1378 sticking his hand out to his left as he kept his focus on the film playing on screen. As he felt the container brush his hand we whispered a quick thanks before reaching in and taking a bite. As he swallowed he noticed this popcorn was much more buttered than usual. As he looked into the bowl it was also glowing a deep blue. “Ah craaaaa…”

@legomaster1378 was attending the private screening of Rise of the planet of the Eljays when he was found, body curled over in what appeared to be several muscle spasms. A small container of spilled popcorn was found at his feet.

Suspects:

@AdamusTheFirst had a ticket for a seat two rows beneath LM. Good with herbs and plants and their medicinal properties. Healer? Or killer?

@Leoxander owner of the theater. Invited the few select people to come tonight. Did he plan the death in advance?

@Ghidora131 manages the concession stand. Likes to sample the wares. Does he also like to poisen them?

@fangface1 had a ticket for a seat three spaces to the right of the victim. Used the bathroom many times that night. Too much water? Or plotting something.

Well… RIP me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wait what

I was told to run the consession stand at the theater, but nobody told me Rise of the planet of the Eljays was playing?

I feel cheated

EDIT: Alright there’s something I noticed here. Lego said to pass the popcorn, please, indicating that he was there with somebody, not just on his own. Somebody he’s got to know.

The only problem here is nobody was directly next to him, and with a film like Rise of the planet of the Eljays, I would assume the theater is a full house. But if it isn’t?

Then Fangface is looking mighty suspicious…

I vote for myself :stuck_out_tongue: