Mods To The 2015 Sets

These are kind of more Revamps than Mods but I rebuilt my two favorite toa in preparation for getting my last two tomorrow (And than rebuilding them all in this style)

Can’t wait to build the rest and finally have a full Toa team :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I…I’m having troubles seeing how Onua will fight from now on.

I’ve made the most simple mod imaginable to LoSS… I’ve removed that annoying, out of place, grey half-pin!

4 Likes

So you didn’t replace the yellow gears with black ones?

1 Like

? Are you talking about the fact he doesn’t have a gear box?

I have an unpopular opinion: I like the yellow gears :stuck_out_tongue:

I like how it emphasizes the function, and BIONICLE for me has always been about function.

6 Likes

I-I-I thought I was the only one…

6 Likes

You are not alone in this world.

1 Like

So I have them all now :stuck_out_tongue:
So lets go from worst to best:

Tahu

Kopaka

Lewa

Gali

My two favorite Toa (Moc/set wise) Being awesome!

12 Likes

Would you mind pointing out exactly what you changed/modified? Those of us less familiar with the sets would appreciate it. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh I pretty much got rid of all the gear boxes and gave them custom CCBS body builds.

2 Likes

Kopaka, Lewa and Tahu’s overall shape seems to have been altered a bit. You bulked them up, right?

3 Likes

Yep. Pretty much.

2 Likes

i like to change the yellow gear in the back with this

5 Likes

don’t you think one hundred gears is a little too much

10 Likes

i did not know the name so this is the only pic i found

I’m pretty sure, after holding the gearbox in hand, that would be impossible to do.

1 Like

nope i have tried this and also kopaka “kaita” (2015) i will show a pic it has it in the back because it makes kopaka have a double arm gear box

cant really tell

5 Likes

Where is this?

2 Likes

@TheMatoroMovement, @Hawkflight, @Helryx08,

As I’m sure you’re all aware, the G2 gearboxes use the same yellow “gears” for two different functions:

1. As proper “gears” that mesh with each other and allow the function to, well, function.
  2. As handles/knobs. I believe Adam/Matoro wants to replace these gears on the sets, since the shape doesn’t really affect the function in any significant way.
7 Likes