Mods To The 2015 Sets

They’ll be staying vanilla for a while. Either until I want to make a CCBS MOC, or when I get duplicates. (This means 4 LoSS because reasons.)

1 Like

Modifications?
Does immediately scrapping them for parts count?

11 Likes

No, Chro, scrapping something is not the same as modifying.

Not that I care. I’ll probably only keep one or two together and SCRAP THE OTHERS FOR PARTS >:3

4 Likes

not doing a thing to them

I’m not making any mods to the sets once I get my hands on them. The very idea of changing anything makes me cringe a bit.
I guess it’s a collector thing.

Just my two-cents.

3 Likes

I 'unno man, those HF torsos are really, really bad. I hate the stick figure look.

Exactly, especially since the fact they’re there means the arms have to be pushed back unnatural lengths.

I will make all of them right-handed with their primary weapons, because I’m OCD like that.

They’re all already right-handed…

1 Like

I’ll be giving the Protector of Fire a cloak and a fire staff, like in the animation :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes, and I am very happy about that. Some could be both, and those that are will remain that way.

But I plan to set them up complete, maybe do a few tweaks but only if to fix a function.

15 Likes

What do you think? ;p

I’d guess no

[quote=“ToaOfUltimateDoom, post:53, topic:3660”]
YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEWA AND ME?
I MAKE THIS LOOK GOOD[/quote]
Keep telling yourself that

7 Likes

Heavy called to say ‘Keep crying baby.’

Overuse of photo? I think not.

10 Likes

I have this one thing that I want to try out on the protectors’ backs, but I won’t be able to until I get one (that isn’t the protector of fire). I’ve already built it, I just need to install it…

Even though I like the Keetorange on Lewa, this is just to funny to not like.

(On topic)
All I plan to do is buy a bunch of those locking mechanisms on BrickLink and lock-up the Toa’s functions.
Also replace LoSS’s Technic beams with HF bones.

6 Likes

The Protector of Earth is the only 2015 set I currently plan on getting. I’m probably gonna switch out his mace-style weapon for something a bit sleeker and more practical.

2 Likes

Your not getting the toa?

1 Like

I really don’t know. None of them make me go “OH MY GOSH I NEED THAT”… I’d probably be better off spending my money of Bio-MOCing supplies.

4 Likes