Mods To The 2015 Sets

Joint Enforcers, Friction Adders, Bone Extenders, whatever.

3 Likes

I can’t get over how much better he looks without the gold!

1 Like

He looks good, but a little too washed out on the silver. It makes me sad the new add-on pieces aren’t in black. It would look much better

3 Likes

We need them in ALL THE COLORS!

1 Like

Including pink?

2 Likes

WTB actual purple sets…

Especially pink!

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from What’s with all the 2015 Pohatu hate?:

This isn’t about full revamps or redesigns, this is about very slight changes to the official builds using minimal extra parts. (Mods, rename at your discretion :P)
I’ll start with Pohatu. Pohatu has many gaps, and there is a simple solution to fix this. (This method was created by an acquaintance on Twitter named PANGOLIN2, and I have his consent with posting this):

Step 1: Move the gearbox up one space. You will need to readjust the long blue pin.
Before:

After:

Step 2: Add two old-Bionicle hand pieces, preferably the sturdier CCBS version:

That’s it! In-hand, I think he looks much more solid and overall a better set.
(Here is the full post if you want more info from the source:
https://twitter.com/PANGOLIN_2/status/551867315269414913)
Share any other improvements you’ve made!

1 Like

Lewa: move the gearbox down two spaces, and lengthen the attachment for the shoulder blades.

Fire Protector: do nothing, he’s perfect as he is.

2 Likes

Has anyone tried to put the lava swords from Tahu as back wings?

1 Like

maybe

it looks like he has butterfly wings

10 Likes

protector of tails?
more like STEVE!

I thought of adding the piece for the 2004 matoran heads which would make it go to the sides a bit more. Also you put those wings doen instead of up like that.

that may work, though Tahu would look more barbaric due to having 2 heads on his shoulders

No, not the heads, the the piece for the matoran heads that you use to attach them to.

oh, okay that makes more sense, that was a disturbing image in my head

Three headed Tahu made me lol.

A Traveler in the Light

He wanders the wilderness alone. He is a mystery. He is an enigma. He is stealing all of my stuff.

The original link: maqdaddio: A Traveler in the Light He wanders... - Crunchable

17 Likes

I really hope we get more colored mask at some point, that way we could actually make a real Takua with a pakari but this will definitely work for now :smiley:

1 Like

TAKUA!

@Middlefingerstudios on the subjects of masks I don’t think that we will get them (though I do believe that we’ll get a gold/blue protector mask in 70795).

2 Likes

Well thats a long time to wait…

4 Likes