My self moc: Folk

Here is my self moc Folk, in his two different armor. The shortest is the “workshop form”, and the skinny, tall one is the “attack form”.

Workshop form, when he is building (that has an implemented gear function for shoulder articulation)

And here is the Attack form, to defend himself and be quicker (with a kanohi mask adaptor to copy abilities)

Let me know what you all think!

Okay, quick update. Following your feedback, the suit has now been upgraded! Folk can now carry his suit around in a protodermic suitcase.

Here he is! I still wanted him to look fast, so I reversed the leg construction. Hopefully it looks convincing enough.

Share you thoughts on the upgrade :slight_smile:

14 Likes

They look very cluttered and messy

Also the second image isn’t uploaded

1 Like

That was my intent for their look. And I just edited it so that it is posted now
I built these guys while I was rebuilding my collection, so I basically built them out of as few pieces as I could, just leftovers technic and bionicle parts I had in my parts bin. It all started with the workshop form’s gearbox, and since I really liked the look, with the gears and stuff, I kept going… so yeah, here they are :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like them. The concept is really nice.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Actually I just realized something…

That was not intentional XD

10 Likes

This is a very unique self-moc. Also, the workshop form is adorable. The attack form looks like it could to with more armour on the front of its torso, otherwise it’s good too.

Actually, you’re right! I’ll try it. I’m also working on a little accessory. thanks

Almost done…

1 Like

I wish the two forms shared more small details in each mode.

But I do like the idea.

1 Like

Reworking on the attack form a bit… I’ll be updating sometime soon

1 Like

Looks pretty cool, but I’m not a big fan of the bushings on their heads. They stick out a bit too much.

I like the workshop form, but the battle form could use more armour.

These are both really interesting concepts. I like it!

Thank you very much, I just finished improving the attack form

Very unique, they’re great!

1 Like

I really appreciate you guys’ feedback on this moc (it’s probably the only one I’ll ever do that’s this big, even though they are pretty small)!
This website is actually really cool, I’m glad I joined

I actually find them pretty groovy man.
They do feel a bit messy to me though.

2 Likes

They are messy, but it was intentional as I just love that look; I think I’m just obsessed with gears. It’s no wonder i love the klinkerz so much.
Eitherway, thanks buddy!

the updates certainly help overcome the gappyness of the attack form.

Deoxys had better watch out!
You did open my eyes on that hole chest armor thing. I think the illusion is much better now. Before it was just of a robotic form of Takadox’s torso

The moc is gangly but kinda Cool!

1 Like