Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

I have two…but this is the better one…

17 Likes

This one’s mine. He’s a Kestora. Named… Kestoro. I’m creative.

12 Likes

no

post must be at least 5 characters

2 Likes

Oh hey, I forgot to post mine.

13 Likes

Here’s mine.

I tried to update it a while ago, but it didn’t turn out so well.

10 Likes

Mine is this one. I’m rather proud of it I have to say. I even finished building his companion, J.O.W, this afternoon. (check it out if you wish, I’ll be updating tomorrow)

I did it with limited ressources, as I had just rebuilt my whole collection. But since I loved the gear esthetic so much, I thought it would be a worthy self Moc. :slight_smile:

Blimey, he’s a big fella aint he?

8 Likes

My old version of my self-MOC. I will probably upload the new version soon eventually.

13 Likes

I new your self-MOC used this mask, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a full picture of it before… Looks nice!

2 Likes

Thank you! I can’t wait to show people the updated version.

1 Like

How updated is it?

Well, I added a gearbox to it and more CCBS, plus more gold pieces, so it’s more consistent with colors.

2 Likes

Nice! I have a new version of Kardymis ready. It will be a lot closer to how the original CCBS version looked (Before I was on the message boards) Which some people may not like, as it looks simpler. It will be unveiled on my 1 year anniversary of joining the boards on the 29th…

1 Like

Hey, we still doing this or something? How many centuries late am I?

9 Likes

Here he is! TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains

(I have made very minor modifications since I have posted this, but he looks almost exactly the same.)

Updated version of Cronk. Pretty happy with how it turned out.

12 Likes

I’m slightly terrified of you now…

I was here to see the post be posted! A first in Spawn’s history! Also… again with the thing about being scared of you

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

It’s not THAT scary is it?

He’s intimidating, sure, but I wouldn’t say scary. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But I know that your mind is behind it, so…