Ninjago 2016 General Discussion

All I want is a Ghost Cole minifig.
Lego pls.

Ghost Cole comes in Tiger Widow Island, he is literally transparent and glow-in-the-dark.

Did anyone notice that the team is getting picked off one by one in the order they’re shown in the intro? First Wu and Misako, then Kai, then Zane. Betting one bazillion dollars that Cole is next.

Actually Jay was next, did you watch episode 59?

Yes, but I mean to be trapped in the Sword of Souls. Based on Episode 60 images, they don’t immediately trap him in the sword.

I just watched episode 60.

Same here! hyped for the next episode.

Did you watch it from Marlene Marquis Artwork too?

No, Some other channel with a Japanese name.

Didn’t realize it.

NOW OFF TO GET SAID SET.

Some pretty craptastic crops of summer prelims are out. Cole is on top of the box, there’s a Captain Soto minifigure and a Stone Warrior minifig.

Link to an imgur page or something?

Am I allowed to deeplink them here?

nope. But can you tell us were to find them?

Just2good revealed a new list of sets. Apparently, the Kryptarium, X Cave, and the U. S. Radar are on the list.

Some cool location sets? awesome.

What website are they on. TELL ME NOW.

The images I know the Names: Lloyd’s Dragon, Kryptarium Escape, Ronin Mech, Samurai X Cave, Cole’s Earth Roader, Titanium Ninja Tumbler, Sonic Radar 2.0, Airjitzu Temple Grounds.

Not allowed to give a link but I’ve posted them on my flickr account. Same username.

Um, about that, those pics aren’t good and I found toy fair NINJAGO pictures from Promobricks on Facebook.

1 Like

I’m disappointed with the kryptarium, but it doesn’t matter. We get ORANGE ZANE!!!