Official BIONICLE: Journey to One Discussion Topic

Hey Pek, don’t do my job for me.

Also, it’s on-topic so quit it.

11 Likes

Lewa’s a principal character this time. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG FANS OF THE GREEN HAVE WAITED FOR THIS?!

3 Likes

Personally I hope to see more character development. That is a big one for this series. Since both episodes will be 22 minutes long, I don’t see why that couldn’t happen. There is enough space for that.

3 Likes

I want “I hit the lever”.

3 Likes

Let’s be honest: there will be.

8 Likes

I want someone to be shooting something and Tahu to just yell, “EMPTY THE CLIP! EMPTAY THE CLIIIIIP!!!” XD

I hope that there’s like at least one, one REALLY AMAZING one liner.

8 Likes

Amen, brother. Amen.

3 Likes

Pretty much since 2001, I think. And I wasn’t even a fan then.

1 Like

Who else here is staying up til three? I’m probably going to fall asleep around 10 and wake myself up just to watch it.

I personally see no fun in rushing through the experience–I want to be totally relaxed and enjoy the show, not speed through it at 1am. I’ll just watch it after school, in my house, where there’s peace and quiet.

Like Tarvaax said:

2 Likes

Is anyone else going to have their 2016 sets and Ekimu with them when they watch it?

3 Likes

If you count on my shelf in the same room I’m watching it in then yeah

1 Like

How does one wake oneself up?

Agreed

Easy. You just decide to wake her up.

I’ll probably watch the first two episodes this weekend and then rewatch them again when the other two episodes come out

1 Like

“Her”. Could it be the same “her” from Reviving Bionicle?

Anyway, I will watch this when I’m fully awake so I don’t miss stuff.

1 Like

I’ll probably be pausing at every wide shot to thoroughly search for a G1 easter egg or two just in case those sneaky animators decided to some put in :smile:

1 Like

Omg I can’t wait for this! Hopefully my school gets cancelled so I can watch this early!(Because apparently were supposed to have some snow so hopefully it’s windy or icy) Thank God my mom’s friend has a Netflix account we can use, I’m probably one of the only kids to watch it!

2 Likes

I’m probably one of the few, if not the only, kid in my school who will watch this, or even knows about it.

@Invader39 I’ll probably have some lego with me, be it my self moc, or a bionicle.

2 Likes