Official BIONICLE: Journey to One Discussion Topic

Have you ever heard of the ringtone “Carbon?”
It’ll wake you up
Trust me.

hey guys, is this helpful?

I made it like, last month
My dad won’t let me stay up till midnight. arrrgh. Sometimes I wish I didn’t have to wake up at 5:30 AM for Jazz band…

6 Likes

I’m definitely the only one in my school. At least you aren’t sure. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I won’t be able to watch this until after school, but I will be sure to finish it ASAP. I am definitely the person at my school that will watch this

3 Likes

Wait…what if the JTO intro…is the Netflix trailer?!

Did you tell him that it was for a good cause?

3 Likes

Be patient, it will pay off.

Umm…why am I quoted when it was @Mrblackpants who said it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Am I certainly hyped for Journey to One. I have to say that I’m glad to see Lego taking advantage of stuff we have now a days like Netflix. It’s definitely a good call on there part in my opinion.

On a side note: when I was getting my PS4, I was like “ah yeah, going to have my PS4 ready for when journey to one comes out.”

2 Likes

So I just looked at the Netflix description, and I noticed something I hadn’t seen before…

It’s such a lame joke, but it cracks me up for some reason. XD And apparently, screw Jungle, Ice, and Earth. :stuck_out_tongue:

25 Likes

I can watch it first thing tomorrow-one of the perks of being homeschooled. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hopefully it’s good. I usually don’t stay up really late.

1 Like

Literally can’t wait. I’m trying my best to stay up so I can watch it as soon as it hits. Been waiting for something like this for a big chunk of my life. Hope this will be just the beginning of something long and beautiful.

2 Likes

I’m not sure why I expected it to work, but I was hoping it would accept my card despite not having $9.99 on it. Oh well. You guys have fun and stuff. I’m kind of regretting buying Pokemon Red now.

I’m actually… a bit depressed now. I suppose nothing is ever TRULY free in this world. Still, you’d think the balance shouldn’t matter for what’s initially supposed to be a free trial. I will be getting Netflix later on because it comes packaged with something I’m buying, but I hate having to wait and avoid spoilers for as long as I’ll have to.

2 Likes

3.5 hours exactly till JtO.
Sadly I can’t watch it till like 3 in the afternoon after school

I’m guessing I’m gonna be one of the only people watching. :confused:

10 mins y’all

not everyone can age as fast as you.

aw yeah, this is one of the few times that Hawaiian time will benefit me

I’m pretty hyped, but not too much because I don’t want my expectations to disappoint me

3 Likes

Like some of you guys, I’ll have to wait until after school.

I think it might be a little awkward watching it though, as I don’t have the account set up on my computer, just the tv, in the family room.

Key thing being the family room and that it’s still a kid’s show.

Well lucky you. Now I have someone to discuss it with. :slight_smile:

1 Like