Official BIONICLE: Journey to One Discussion Topic

3 hours :’( WHY MUST IT BE ON A SCHOOL NIGHT

1 Like

Well…it’s still not available for me.

Ah. Thanks for letting me know! I’ll probably watch it later on today.

It’ll be out 12:00 Pacific, not Eastern.

Where did you get this info again, Eljay?

I trust you have a source.

It’s when Netflix usually updates.

Personal experiance. They release things at midnight Pacific because that’s where their HQ is located. I remember this happening when Venom and Kahi stayed up for Jessica Jones.

4 Likes

I’ll take your word for it, then.

Personally I’m gonna stay up for Journey to One. Should only be a 3-hour wait. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll probably stay up as well. Another hour or so after midnight is worth it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I see everyone saying they are going to stay awake to watch it but here it is ~07:00 AM, 2 hours left uh?

I’m also waiting right until it comes out. A little over an hour to go!

1 Like

Still awake…I don’t know how…oh wait Starbucks is how

1 Like

I ate some cake to give me some energy.

It’s not working.

Need caffine… TO STAY UP.

Regardless, I’m hyping myself up right now. I just watched the 2015 animations again just to remind myself of the story again and hopefully see how Lego does it’s job with the characters.

I’m hoping the characters play off of each-other like they did last year. That’s what I liked about the Toa last year. They had witty remarks to each other, had their own personalities, and overall made the animations more fun to watch.

I hope Lego has accomplished this same thing again.

4 Likes

It’s here! Time for the journey to begin!!!

Well, time to give the first Episode a look, and see if I’ll watch the rest…

IT’S OUT! GUYS IT’S OUT! There is a prologue as well! Already I love this show!!

5 Likes

Journey to One was everything I wanted it to be and more, voice acting’s actually pretty good

I can’t wait for the summer story

I’m just so happy with how this turned out

9 Likes

Quick thoughts: JtO is amazing! I need to watch it again though but surprisingly the filter doesn’t bother me! The voice acting was good but I feel like it could be better and the story was very good and kept me interested for the entire thing. Animation was spectacular and apparently the 2015 animations were narrated by Narmoto. All in all it was great. Loved the ending too

7 Likes

episode 1 the prologue

its kind of a remodelled version of the animations using clips here and there from the webisodes. just the important parts put in.

10 Likes

ok thanks

2 Likes

The prologue I really loved. Reminded me of Vakama telling the story of BIONICLE to the villagers.

Also, we know now that they are called “Okotans.”

Voice acting was spectacular, characters were good, animation was marvelous, and overall I am satisfied with this take of the winter story.

The story was fine, really. Just feel sad how the Toa loosing is all Pohatu’s fault, though.

Looks like Pohatu neglecting Ketar is the metaphor for what us consumers feel about the set. :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes