Okotan Adventures (RP Signup)

Ima actually change my peoples ages because I don’t want them being too young.

Kryuin is more like 25, and Kryuna is more like 17.

1 Like

I’d say Blaze is about 19, getting close to 20.

1 Like

I change the ages. Now the twins are 21 and Ghabix is 20.

1 Like

Erisan is about 24
Vinazu is in his late twenties, like about 27
Izin is about 23
Nuuma is about 18
Hitora is physically and mentally 22, But is technically a few thousand years more than that.

2 Likes

Mokuzai is whatever age he needs to be

After all he is an actor in a way

3 Likes

Question, how long can Okotan live? The same amount as the standard matorans (unknown)? The same amount of time as the average human? Longer than that but shorter than a matorans?

Kinda need to know to figure out some parts with Tekan.
Thanks!

I do not know, ask Runa.

I’d say pretty similar to humans, maybe plus a few decades.

1 Like

Ok, I vill vait for ze answers!
'Cause, to put it simply, Tekan was around before Makuta’s attack and this’ll determine how far back that before was.

Well, there is your answer. :slight_smile:

Ah yes, but how many years back can that be? A hundred? another 20?! WHO KNOWS!

It was 20 years ago that makuta attacked.

He said that this RP is set around 20 years after the events of Journey to One and I guess I have made Blaze’s birthday that very day considering the correlation.

1 Like

Well yes but can I then make Tekan an extra 20 years older? Can I make him a hundred years older than the attack?! IT IS ALL DEPENDENT!

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think official sources said it was a hundred year nap that Ekimu took.

AH-HA! THAT MEANS I CAN MAKE TEKAN HAVE BEEN ALIVE BEFORE THAT!

I’m still undecided about Geet’s age. What do you guys think about Geet’s age?

Younger than a hundred

I think 28 is a good age.

So seeing as to Runa’s comment and the fact that I’m fairly certain the protectors themselves were around during Ekimu and Makutes ‘brotherly’ reign I’m going to say Tekan is somewhere between 120-200 years old.

in truth his age is relatively unknown, even to himself. All he does remember is that he was around before Makuta went evil for a good amount of time.

1 Like