Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Streke sighed.
“I better find her.” He flew upwards, following what he believed was Athena’s path.

He would not find her inside the cloud. He might want to go above it.

Streke climbed above the cloud.

As he would do so he would end up in an gargantuan open space of nothingness. Under him there was an ocean of endless clouds, with only a few holes here and there, revealing parts of the rocky border mountains. He would also see a huge bird in the distance, at least two kilometres ahead.

Streke sped up and flew after the bird.

As he was closing in, he could see that the bird was actually upside down, with the legs up. The pilot of the Gukko, who Streke would soon realised that it’s Athena, was crunched upwards. The only thing that was helping it stay on the back of the Gukko were her powerful legs, bent around the bird’s body. She was having a hand in the clouds under her (or above in this case), making a long blue line on the otherwise white sea of clouds.
OOC: Imagine a HTTYD type of scene, but Athena is upside down.

Streke flapped up next to her.
“If you fall, I’m not saving you.”

“Don’t worry, dummy. I won’t fall.” she said, closing her eyes and letting both of her hands to lean down.

Streke chuckled.
“Okay, if you say so.”
He copied Athena, hanging on his upside down Gukko.

He would find extremely hard to hang himself with the legs by the Gukko’s body. The bird would also dislike this, seeing that he would have to press strongly on her body, a strength that Streke may not even have.

Streke, well conditioned, hung loosely on the Gukko, before righting himself and then jumping, grabbing the Gukko’s leg with one arm. He looked up at Athena and winked.

OOC: I don’t understand. What did he do?
IC: Athena’s eyes were closed. However, she sensed Streke doing something stupid. She growled.
“Leave me alone.”

Ooc: he’s hanging from the bird’s feet woth one arm.
Ic: “Can’t, sorry. I’m stuck with you.”

“No you’re not!” she said, visibly annoyed. “Do you think I haven’t met people like you in the last three years? Yes, I did. You’re an idiot and a creep. You completely abandoned your regular life just because you saw two girls walking around and decided that iw ould be a very good idea to follow them and to get into their lives with no real reason. Do you think that’s normal? It isn’t. And now you’re saying that you are stuck with me? Life somebody forced you to follow us? Give me a brake.”

Streke whistled.
“Whoa, there, calm down. Believe me, I only intended to help. I didn’t have anything else to do, so…”

“So, once again, you prove me that you are an idiot.” she said, opening her eyes and crossing her arms, still being upside down. “Mieeh I didn’t have anything else to do, so I decided to spy to random women like a creep and enter in their lives, ‘helping’ them via annoying them and following them wherever they are going!” she said, trying to imitate his voice. “You either like one of us either are an idiot, cause otherwise I can’t find an explanation of you following us.”

“Era and Tarkur didn’t have a problem with it. In fact, they seemed to appreciate it. So you’re the only one angry here. Why is that?”

“I think I already said why I am angry in the last 30 seconds or so. Do you have selective hearing or you forget everything you don’t want to remember? Also, neither Tarkur nor Era proved me that they understand when they are in a danger or not. Azure, on the other hand, understand when the situation is not a joke. I respect her, and this is one of the reasons I am searching for her.”

“I just want to help. I literally have no other intentions.” Streke insisted.

“You want help? Go somewhere where your help is needed. Go help your friends not random women on the street.”