Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“you got enough to replace it?” Hiraeth had spare cash, mainly due to the fact he hardly bought stuff when he got paid and just saved a lot of it.

Tohi starts to head to the forge, wondering if that’s where his search will end.

1 Like

“Yeah, I got enough.” She said as she looked through a small pouch of widgets.

“Alright. What next, then?” He asks

After searching through the rumble again Azure found herself a mask cracked in at least four pieces. She immediately regognized it as she dropped one of the pieces. She picked it up again and throw it at the wall in anger. “Why do you need to be so stupidly furious at everything!?” She said to herself.

Yes. While you may not allow us to… fix The Blaze’s failure, you did nothing to prevent our previous creations, Ancient One… Though I would recommend you teach The Blaze when not to ignore another’s warnings. He was lucky we removed the mask of devourmentconnectionlifeplantlifethe green as quickly as we did. Had we been a second later it would have begun to subsume him.” The Collected spat as he continued to sort through the odd… items he’d made earlier.

1 Like

“The Dark Mist servant said something interesting. I need to go to a library.” She said as she began walking to one of the greatest libraries on the island, located in the capital of the region of ice.

1 Like

Melody woke. It had been several hours since, she found Sonata. The sun was still rising, though it was a bit after dawn. Melody pats Sonata on the back, she woke and looked at the crib. It was still still empty. Sonata stands up,
“Take my child…and take my husband…this is war. Melody, I’m heading to Blaze to get the pieces of the Mask of Decay, if he has broken it already. I’ll need you to tell Capella the news…it’s a hard job and I wish you were the last one to do it…”
Melody barks back,
“And what makes you think that Symphony failed?!”
Sonata sighs,
“Melody…she…the Puppeteer…is very powerful, she commands the entirety of the Dark Mist, she could easily use…my poor Aiya…to enslave him…”
She breaks in crying again,
“Symphony will do everything he can, so will I. I’m not going stand back and watch him fight. I will bring the war to her.”
Melody nods, feeling the worry in her heart only grow. She immediately heads out of her house to see if she could find Capella. Sonata left for the Temple of Creation, so she could procure the pieces,

Capella and Dax reach the Temple door, they enter wandering into the Forge. Dax meanders about, looking at the architecture.

1 Like

They would see Blaze as he was looking for Rena and was being followed by Dakron.

2 Likes

@Jcton Kryuna arrived at the library, and began paging through piles of books and scrolls. Looking for anything that would mention Tism Crad.

2 Likes

While Tsim Crad couldn’t be found Tsim Krad was mentioned once in a book. It was a labyrinth of tunnels and supposedly many skull spiders lay wait to strike upon any intruder. If the Dark Mist member was telling the truth, then something must have changed since it’s telling in this book. On might note that Tsim Krad backwards is spelled Dark Mist.

@BlackBeltGamer98
Dax wanders over to Blaze,
“So, what’s the word?”
Capella was close behind him.

1 Like

She scanned for any mention as to where it was located.

1 Like

“Andhera is Erebos, The Betrayer.” Blaze told them, “He tried to attack us and we managed to knock him out.”

1 Like

It was north of the Earth Capital and North West of the Temple of the Creature of Earth.

@BlackBeltGamer98
Dax nods,
“Makes sense…betrayer of what exactly?”

“He has Psionic powers, powers of the mind like thought reading and telekinesis.” Blaze told them, “From his stature, I can guess he was an islander that was corrupted by Shadows and somehow became Toa-esque.” He surmised.

He had one other theory but he chose not to voice it; that is one can of worms that would be best left unopened.

OOC: the other theory Blaze has is that Erebos was the Toa of Psionics.

OOC: both theories are incorrect, but both are close in their own respect.

IC:
“Well yes… but that doesn’t tell me who or what he betrayed.”

“Considering Ekimu’s reaction to learning his identity, it wouldn’t surprise me if he betrayed him or the island as a whole.” Blaze told them.

“If you don’t mind my asking, why are you here?” He inquired.

1 Like

“I came to check up on you.”

Blaze looked at her, “What is troubling you?” He asked, sensing some level of distress.

His body language showed his was comforted by her words of concern.

1 Like

Capella sighs,
“Life in general. I feel it’s more and more crap the longer it lingers, plus I haven’t been able to act on my revenge.”