Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“Alright, thanks!” Sevik calls as the guards depart.

The guards continued walking away but gave a slight wave to indicate that they heard it.

“Okay, let’s not do that again,” Sevik says to Skipper. “Maybe you shouldn’t use that form- at least, not in the City.”

Skipper looks at him confused “Me not know if I change back to shadow thing can.” He says a bit disappointed.

“Why couldn’t you?” Sevik asks. “I don’t really know how shapeshifting works, so you’ll have to enlighten me.”

“Me not know sure if me change back since me usually changes to thing Skipper sees.” He explains.

“Ah, okay,” Sevik says.

Skipper sits down on the ground fiddling with his fingers, “Me needs form that scare not Okotans” He thinks.

“You don’t look scary the way you are now,” Sevik offers.

“Friend, don’t understand, Skipper hunted for mask, mask that Okotans want, mask has power, Skipper don’t want to lose.” He explains it could be heard that he said the word mask with deep care.

"Oh, Sevik says. “Well, couldn’t you just change the shape of the mask, like you did earlier?”

Sevik looked at him like that was out of the question…

“Okay, I’ll take that as a ‘no’,” Sevik says.

Skipper nodded, “Right” he replied.

“Well, finding another form’ll be easy,” Sevik says. “The City’s jam-packed.”

Skipper smiled and stood right back up, “Go, search we now.” He commented.

Sevik shrugs and follows.

Skipper walks down the block they currently were in.

Sevik follows along.

Echo decides that he should get a move on and start looking for an artifact, or anything really, early.

Ooc- What have I missed in the last 250 ish posts?