Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“Oh… okay, I’m sorry for your loss.” She said the last part a bit hesitantly but it sounded like she meant it.

She exited the forge and started to look for Echo(@BrokenAxels)

Hipa entered the MM city and started by going around town looking for a job.

1 Like

OOC: Maybe faintly.

IC: Hitora thinks he hears something by the forge as he walks a little ways from the base of the mountain, but ignores it.

Blaze ran to the path towards the sound’s source.

1 Like

Kryuna brushes herself off and begins to walk away from the cellar, trying to put as much distance between herself and it as possible, while still looking perfectly normal.

Kavix follows at a heavy jog, the many items on his person bouncing up and down as he ran.

Skyll sits in a throne of webbed together stone cubes. Black stained webbing coated the cleave in her pauldron and the area between her neck and shoulder. “Quite the new castle.” She marvels. “But maybe we should attack again soon.”

1 Like

Blaze runs towards the crumbling cellar, “Kavix, get Ekimu and ask him if anything important is down there; I’ll take a look around and see if I can find out anything more about this.” He told Kavix.

“You think I have any idea where Ekimu is right now?” Kavix asks.

He then draws his crossbow.

“Besides, knowing our luck there’s probably something nasty down there. It might be better for me to stay with you, for the moment.”

“Or to not go at all.” Gladius rumbling voice erupted behind them. He was making an obvious effort to mask his panting.

Kavix jumps at Gladius’ sudden appearance.

“Mata Nui, you’ve sure got the surprise entrance technique down, don’t you?” he comments.

Rye decides to get the last bit of information from Ekimu. He needs one solid piece of data to finish his plans and that is a clue on Symphony’s location. He leaves the inn, passing by Symphony’s and Sonata’s room, their door was cracked open. The two of them looked at him, mumbling something.

Symphony and Sonata make their move. Symphony walks behind Rye and grabs Rye and drags him into a alley. He takes his knife and stabs Rye’s heart, killing him. Sonata prepares a bag and they hide the body in it, in the alley.

Dax sighs,
“Sounds like there’s more work to do…”
He starts to walk away. Capella follows him. She grabs his shoulder. She says,
“When the accident happened and their parents died. You were there. You know the truth of that accident…Dax Abai…uncle. I’m ready to fight. I’m going to help you.”
Dax smiles,
“In what way, staying immature like the youngling you are. Don’t let your emotions get ahead of you. I’m simply doing my job. Unless you mean by becoming a guard of the city.”
He sighs,
“You know, I talk too much”
Capella smiles,
“When don’t you?”
Dax,
“Well-”
Capella,
“That was rhetorical!”
They head to the lower regions of the Forge.

Symphony and Sonata, under guise of “Brass” and “Leafe” head to the Forge, hoping to tell Ekimu of their accomplishments and what had happened to them. Specifically why they’re late to arrive at the city, they hope they didn’t miss the party, as they might’ve left for another mask.

Outside the city, Erisan waits. “Of course I’m stuck here.” He mutters. “Everyone else would ‘draw to much suspicion’ and got to go to the crater. Of course.”

2 Likes

He might see Kryuna taking a turn down one of the trails, just getting out of sight.

“Kryuna!” Blaze yelled, “Wait!” He gave chase.

“Where could he be?” Azure asks herself as she walks down the street from the forge.
Like out of nowhere a Skull spider came running towards her. She prepares herself but the spider doesn’t stop running towrds her and suddenly it transform to an identical copy of her they collide.
“Miss, sry I not meant.” Scrapper says as he gets back on his feet. Azure stares at him in frustration, “You better be.” She comments, “I am” Scrapper says, “Okay but please don’t use my shape, its actually kinda creepy.” She said calming down.
“Sure.” He replies, changing shape into a nearby okotan. Azure walks past him and continues searching for Echo. Scrapper stands there trying to decide if he should follow or not.

She stopped and turned. “Blaze, hi.” She said solemnly.

“Kryuna,” he said, “I am truly sorry about what happened with Kryuin; I tried to stop him.” He was starting to break up, “I tried to stop him from getting killed because I wanted him to be there for you; because I didn’t want you to feel this pain.” He sniffles, starting to cry.

“Will you be able to forgive me for failing to protect him?” He asked.

Kryuna nodded, fighting back tears. “Thank you for- for trying.”

“I’m sorry I couldn’t do more; if you want to, Echo and all of us could help out in any way we can.” He told her.

Bad segue(?) but I want to know. he thought.

“Do you have any information about what happened at that cellar?” He asks, his tone wasn’t accusing or confrontational but it was curious and concerned.

Blaze.

Gladius slowly stalked up behind him, his ancient eyes ablaze. “You’ve done enough and are about to cross from being helpful to perpetuating the problem.”

“Let her be.” He said, staring into her eyes to see if anything reflected back.

1 Like