Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Blaze keeps asking around for if anyone had seen someone matching Kryuna’s description.

What in the- well, that’s what I’m here for. She said as she reached out to grab the chain.

@BlackBeltGamer98 Someone said that they saw her on the road toward the forge, bat that was it.

She could do so easily.

1 Like

She turned to leave, having it slung over her shoulder.

As soon as the chain leaves the pillar, the pillar starts sinking.

1 Like

Figuring that something could go wrong, she began running toward the exit. @Runa

Kavix silently mourned the death of Kryuin as he follows Blaze. He hadn’t known the man for very long, nor had he known him too well, but in that time Kavix had come to consider him, along with the other adventurers, a friend, and that was something he hadn’t had too many of these past seven years, until recently.

Blaze thanks the person and begins heading in that direction and looks for any signs of Kryuna’s presence.

Rye lies in his bed, the day past for him. His mind went over his notes and what he knew about Symphony.

Dax internally sighs, before glancing to see if there are anyone else . He’s about to say something but he can’t find the words. Capella just stares at the ground, her tears flooding her eyes.

Symphony and Sonata enter their room and plot on how they will get their revenge.

Azure akwardly sits in the corner and listens, “So Geet is dead too.” She says. “What happened?” She asks

There was an unwanted silence in Rena’s house, after Vladin told everybody about Kryuin’s death. Athena and Rena were upstairs, in their rooms. Mark and Vladin were staying silent in the living room. Suddenly Ghabix entered in.
“Hi! What have I missed?”
But when he saw the expression of the two, he decided to shut his mouth.

Arion was standing in the abandoned district, hands at the back.
“What a mess.”

It kept sinking, a slight rumble arising.

Kryuna sprinted toward the exit and tried to undo the door.

The door would be difficult to open, but possible. Dust fell from the ceiling.

Rye wakes, his eyes slowly open. He feels a tugging pull in his chest. As if something he did will be payed in full. He neglects it and plans out his next actions. He decides to find a way to post a search warrant or bounty for this Symphony, but something doesn’t sit right with him. He scraps that idea, thinking of some rumors he heard about Symphony joining Geet a while back and him never getting back with the main group. For all he knew this Symphony was already dead.

Dax puts his hand on her head,
“I lost my best friend, he was Symphony’s father, Orchestra Kokinos, along with his wife, Lyra Kokinos. Those two were my best friends and I miss them every day.”
His eyes fill with tears. Capella looks at him,
“I wished I could’ve…traveled with him longer. I wish…”
Dax looks at her eyes, listening to her words. They are by the front door in the Forge.

Kryuna bursts out of the celler and quickly stashes the chain in a nearby bush.

A loud crashing noise could be heard from inside the cellar.

OOC: that would be heard by Blaze and Kavix, right?

IC: Blaze is heading for the path Kryuna took.

Great work, Azure they’re ignoring you. she thinks for herself, “Have you seen Echo around?” She asks carefully seeing as neither of them seemed in a good mood.

Dax turns around and is the one to answer.
“No, I haven’t. I only just learned about what happened to Geet.”
(@Tarkur)