Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Kavix gives Blaze a cautionary glance, wordlessly advising him to keep calm and not let his frustrations get the better of him.

“Lead me to it.” Ekimu said. “Now.” His voice held barely any emotion, and the emotion it held was a cold anger, mixed with fear.

Blaze turned and led Ekimu to the area, his pace quickened by the feeling that Ekimu was worried for a good reason.

Kavix follows.

(@Runa, @BlackBeltGamer98, @Chromeharpoon)
Dax sees Ekimu, Blaze, and Kavix. He decides to follow them, Capella is shortly behind them.

“Hey there,” Kavix greets Dax.

Dax smiles,
“Hello.”
Capella waves.

Brass (Symphony) and Leafe (Sonata) walk around the Forge, seemingly lost.

Ekimu follows, keeping pace.

1 Like

Blaze soon reaches the cellar’s location and tells Ekimu, “This is the cellar I spoke of.” He told his master.

He looks around for Kryuna but didn’t see her.

Kryuna followed without saying a word, only readjusting the chain every so often.

“I don’t think we’ve met,” says Kavix. “Name’s Kavix.”

Dax replies,
“I’m Dax, a guardsman who’s yet to retire.”

“Nice meeting you.”

Ekimu is silent for a moment. “Gather everyone. Every comrade of yours you can find in decent time, and bring them here. Quickly, go. Once you find them, head to the crater.”

Erisan quickly traverses the mountains, heading towards the desert.

1 Like

Blaze nods and moves to do so.

Kryuna follows him, silently studying his strange arm.

Some time passes…

Hitora walks on through the mountains with the rest of the group as they head to the site of Makuta and the Toa’s climactic battle, determination in his eyes.

Erisan sees the crater in the distance. “Almost there.”

Stranger and Sevik eventually find their way to the main group.

Brass and Leafe walk past him. The two wearing their cloaks. Brass (Symphony) would look strangely familiar, but not undead like Symphony. Leafe (Sonata) on the other hand wore a strange and old mask, something like the masks he would’ve saw on their journey to collect the masks of power, in fact it looked like the mask of decay. The two were silent.

Dax and Capella stayed with the main group.

Blaze did a double-take when he saw the mask.