Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Leafe turned around a bit, as if she recognized him for a second. Brass whispered something and she turned away shrugging. They walked outside the Forge, seemingly as if they were searching for something or someone.

Blaze said, “Wait, where did you find that mask?”

Leafe answers,
“My old mask? The place where metal naturally melts and wood burns.”
She was talking about the fire region,
“The fire was not the best thing around, especially the lava.”

Blaze nods, “If you’re looking for work, would you like to offer your services to help us in our quest to protect the Masks of Power.” He offers.

Kavix walks away from the group. He had… something to attend to before what he was sure was going to be another battle for the fate of the island

Brass turns around, his voice was quite familiar, though he seemed to be talking in a rasp,
“We will certainly offer our services,”
Most of his mask was hidden from the cloak,
“I’ve been waiting for a chance to fight them.”
A half-crazed grin was the only thing to be see on his face,
“I will gladly offer my sword in your request.”
Leafe smiles,
“He means he wants to help…a-and so will I.”

He nods, “Then help us to find the others of our group and then we will be heading to The Forge to speak with Ekimu.”

OOC: Ekimu said to just go to the crater when he found them. Also:

Brass nods, in his raspy voice,
“Understood.”

@Runa
Melody saw Capella leave and caught up to the main group.

When Kavix was satisfied that he was far enough away from the others, he sits down, setting the box in his lap. He sighs, and rests his arms and forehead on the lid.

“… Darling,” he says quietly. “My love. It, um…”

“… From the look of things, I’m probably gonna have to run off and play hero for the umpteenth time,” he continues with a sad chuckle. “And, um, well, I guess I should say something. You know, in case I… in case I don’t…”

Kavix trembles and breaths deeply to try and calm himself.

Kryuna trudged behind him.

Erisan soon arrives at the crater. “We’re here.” He says.

S.K. nods. “Good. Bring the chain this way.”

Hitora kept focus as they entered the desert.

Blaze runs, trying to gather everyone in his team as quickly as possible.

Kryuna is a little surprised at the sight of S.K. but still hands him the chain.

He starts heading over towards the water, where Kulta and Umarak were waiting.

A skull spider approaches Skyll. “They’re heading into the desert? Let’s give them a visit.” She says darkly.

Hitora, Vinazu, Izin, and Nuuma, along with everyone else from our band of heroes, approach the crater, and Hitora can see the vague forms of their foes. “What are they doing here?!” He asks angrily.

3 Likes

“It’s the Black Crater.” Blaze said. “Why else would Makuta gather his forces here?”

OOC: GTG.

Kavix finishes what may very well be his last words to his beloved and rejoins the group.

Kryua watches, intrigued.

Brass (Symphony) looks at the vague forms, he has barely spoken on their trip over, prefering not to speak. Leafe (Sonata) on the other hadn was a bit open, there wasn’t many people who would know who she was, well at least Melody and Capella might be able to recognize her, but Leafe had been playing a good enough act, where the two didn’t think much of it.

Hitora rushes at the crater.

The minions put the Mask of Control onto the Staff of Masks, and wraps the Dimensional Chain around the Staff in the middle of the Black Crater. Kulta lets go and it floats in the middle of the Crater, shaking slightly.

Skyll looks down upon the two groups from a dune a decent while away, rage in her eyes. “Ignore the Okotans. We have bigger fish to fry.” She growls.