Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Kavix steps back to let those more knowledgeable than him work.

2 Likes

(@BlackBeltGamer98 @Runa)

Gladius noticed his expression and sighed bitterly.

“That mask was an old trophy.” He said. “I won it for besting several other warriors in combat before your parents learned to walk. The-”

Gladius was suddenly hit upside the head by the same mask. He stared at it for a few seconds, then looking back at Hitora slowly bent over, picked it up, and put it on.

“It also makes for a decent throwing weapon.”

The Core was bumbling along like an ape at the top of his speed, looking back every five seconds to see how far he was from the temple. The forces swarming him were somewhat thinning, but something told him Umarak could not only outrun him, but was still somewhere behind.

His vision began to blur. No. He growled and pressed himself to go even faster, hopping the river in one bound.

2 Likes

Hitora turned back to the city as he entered; he figured Choroko and Kavix could handle Pheore and didn’t want to get in the way, so he decided to head towards the forge.

3 Likes

The dirt seems to be cleaned out of her wounds, and her breathing is as stable as ever.

“Well?” Jaspar asks.

2 Likes

Kavix begins to apply bandages to Pheore’s back.

“Any ideas on how to wake her up?” Kavix asks. “Should we try [Okotan equivalent to CPR]?”

2 Likes

“How am I supposed to know?” Jaspar asks, the slightest hint of annoyance slipping into his voice.

1 Like

Feeling relieved, Gladius entered the city as well, but stopped halfway through the entrance and turned around.

“Um…” He said, somewhat nervously. “Hitora, he’s still coming.”

Hitora stopped. “Who.” He asked, clenching his fists.

Kavix shrugs. Pheore was still breathing, so she probably didn’t require such action.

@KingBoss @Toa_Vladin “what about you guys? Any ideas?”

“Oh,” Gladius mused, sticking a thumb over his shoulder. “Just the giant person made out of buildings carrying half an army on his back.”

1 Like

Kavix contemplates slapping Pheore to try and wake her, but figures he should let Choroko and Athena decide what to do. That, and he wanted to avoid the possibility of her beating him with an inch of his life.

2 Likes

“I was thinking we could make a bed and let her rest” Choroko Replies

1 Like

“Probably better than my idea,” Kavix says as he picks up Pheore to carry her to a hospital in the City.

1 Like

Jaspar offers to help Kavix. “Please. It’s the-” he’s interrupted by a sputtering cough as some leftover water catches in his throat. “It’s the least I can do,” he manages.

1 Like

Kavix gladly accepts the offer.

“I’m taking her to a hospital, if that’s alright,” he informs Jaspar.

“Jaspar!, are you ok?” she asks him

He waves Choroko off before helping Kavix. “Just something caught in my throat. I’ll be fine.”

1 Like

Choroko helps Kavix and Jaspar carry Pheore to the hospital.

1 Like

“So, may I ask again what all the blue stuff is about?” Kavix requests. He already knew that two of their number were not okotan; it would not surprise or alarm him if Pheore was revealed to also be of a different species.

1 Like

“I’ll tell you later,” Jaspar promises. “I need to tell Hitora as well; might as well only tell it once.”

1 Like