Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“Alright,” Kavix accepts. “At this point, nothing will surprise me.”

2 Likes

Jaspar chuckles. “You say that now…”

1 Like

Kryuin follows Hitora toward the forge.

Kryuna is near the out skirts of the city, and isn’t around to see them passing through the city.

1 Like

“like how I’m the Daughter of Kivoda” Choroko jokes.

3 Likes

“Oh, but I’m serious,” Kavix assures Jaspar.

@KingBoss “Really? I never would’ve guessed,” Kavix says.

1 Like

Kryuin quickens his pace toward the forge after this comment, almost wanting to increase the distance between himself and Choroko.

2 Likes

Geet and Capella reach the Water Capital, they enter its gates.
Melody looks to the sky. Her face has lost all emotion.

Choroko can see Kryuin, “oh, Hi Kryuin!”

Kryuin “Yes?” Kryuin asks as he continues to look ahead while walking, trying to hid the annoyance in his voice.

Kavix carries Pheore into the city.

Echo strolls into the city.

“well I’m, very sorry about earlier” she says

1 Like

@jayzor17 @Runa With Jaspar’s help, Kavix leaves Pheore in the care of a reputable hospital in the City of the Mask Makers.

1 Like

“What are you sorry for? Calling me a liar for no reason?” Kryuin responded.

Kavix remains with the group.

“yes I am, and I promise to not do that again, I do hope you find your sister” she says.

“Thanks.” Kryuin said, trying his best to sound sincere.

“I would give you a hug if I was not busy” she jokes

1 Like

Secrets, drama, betrayal! Kavix thinks. All the makings of a bestseller!

3 Likes

Geet sees Melody kneeling in the street, looking at the sky, emotionless. He dashes to her and hugs her, crying,
“Melody! Melody!”
She barely stirred. He asks voice nearly broken,
“Where are they?..”
She could feel Geet’s tears stream down his mask, dropping into her shoulder. SHe turned her head and looked at Capella, her tears dry,
“They left me here…and haven’t come back…”
Her voice breaks, not uttering a word more. Capella walks over falling on her knees, trying to comfort Melody.

Sonata watches the clouds roam the sky. Symphony hasn’t stirred in a while and because of what he his, she can’t even check if he’s OK. She sits beside his unconscious body, gripping his hand. She knows he will be OK, his body just finished healing his arms, and is still dealing with the acid damage. She couldn’t move anyways, she felt a horrid pain in her stomach, [the okotan equivalent of ribs] were broken and all she can do right now is sit in this dark alley, holding his hand.
Why couldn’t she do more? Why couldn’t she save him in his time of need? Was it fear? Did she hold herself back, after all the selfless things Symphony did there, for her? What can she do?
Sonata grabs her flute, playing a simple lullaby.

1 Like