Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“Besides contemplating going to find some more artifacts, none.”

Ooc- alright, seeya

1 Like

“Well, get me if you decide to go. I’ll probably be at the inn.” Kryuin said as he walked past Echo and up to Rena’s doorstep. He worked up the courage to give a quick rap on the door. @Toa_Vladin

Kavix decides to distract himself from his misery by talking to those around him.

@Runa @jayzor17

“So, what’re your plans for this week of respite?” he asks Hitora and Jaspar.

1 Like

“I’ll get the door” Choroko then runs to the door and open it.

she can see Kryuin. “oh, Hi Kryuin, come inside”

“Oh, I was just wondering if Athena was around.” Kryuin said as he stood on the porch.

“of coarse, come in please” she says politely.

“will do” Echo nods.

1 Like

Choroko led them to the living room

“hey Rena, Echo and Kryuin are here” she says to Rena. (@Toa_Vladin)

1 Like

The Core pointed to his mask. “Some may call it a mask, but it was an obelisk, originally.

Well, I have been asleep for a few hundred years, so maybe not.

He chuckled for the first time. it sounded like wind rushing through a forest.

1 Like

Blaze’s jaw dropped. If that mask was an obelisk, that had to be a pretty big one and would likely have taken ages to construct by hand.

1 Like

Hitora chuckles. “I honestly don’t know.” He says. “Probably try to catch up with the times.” His eyes grow distant. “So much’s changed…” He says, voice lowering to a near whisper.

“Similar has happened to me.” Ekimu said to the Core.

2 Likes

“Yeah,” Kavix empathetically affirms. “It sure has.”

Geet wanders the city haphazardly. Melody closes her book and leaves the Forge. She looks around, seeing the giant. She wonders what that is before heading home. Capella leaves the Forge. She also sees the giant and walks in its direction.

At Geet’s house in the Jungle Region, hidden in the jungle…

Symphony lets Sonata down in a chair and looks around Geet’s house, looking for a med kit. Of course Geet doesn’t have much here. He only has the bear minimum. Symphony helps Sonata up and leads her to a bed. He needs to take care of her now. Symphony looks throughout Geet’s house and finds two daggers. He gives one to Sonata and keeps one himself. He finds a small portion of money that Geet had stored away. It’s time for him to buy some supplies. Symphony takes off his old armor and covers himself in hunting garments. He is now “Brass.” Symphony leaves the house, after telling Sonata that he is going to get some supplies.

“Brass” heads towards the jungle capital. He’s much faster now that it is just himself. He runs not wanting to waste time, the hunting garments proved to be lighter than his armor, aiding in his speed.

2 Likes

“I mean, just look at this city.” He says. “Last I remembered, it was only half built, if that.” He laments. “And the regions are just…well, so much different. For Mata Nui’s sake the people, the weaponry, the armor design and color everything. It’s all…” He trails off. “Everything I once knew. Everyone I ever loved, just…gone. Not even dust under the soil by this point.” He lets out something between a defeated sigh and a chuckle. “At least I’ve started making new relationships.” He thinks out loud, muttering almost as if that was meant to be to himself, but he said it just a bit louder.

3 Likes

Kavix, not very experienced in comforting time-displaced gladiators, places a hand on Hitora’s shoulder.

“…Yeah,” the merchant says, trying to make him feel better (and fully expecting to fail). “All you can really do in these kinds of situations is… focus on the positive and… keep moving along, I guess,” he says awkwardly.

OOC: Cue a certain song from 2005

3 Likes

He chuckles a bit more. “Yeah.” He says, sneaking a quick, discreet glance at the door they were waiting by.

1 Like

“Sorry if that didn’t help,” Kavix apologizes. “I’m not very good at this.”

“It’s fine.” He says. “Neither am I.” He says offhandedly, almost as if he had two meanings to the statement.

1 Like

Kavix takes notice of this, but decides to say nothing. He doesn’t want to accidentally upset Hitora with his poor social skills.

2 Likes

@Runa @Chromeharpoon @L.O.S.S-KAL

Lync shrugs. “Glad you guys agree with me. Let’s move.” She turns and breaks into a steady jog, moving easily through the brush. Her eyes aren’t focused on her path; not quite. She’s trying to find something else.

@Tarkur Jaspar opens his mouth to contribute to the conversation at hand, but is interrupted by the return of the hospital staff.

“Pheore is conscious, albeit a bit confused. She has a few scratches and is tired from overexertion, but in good enough condition for some visitors. If you’ll just follow me…” The staff motions for them to follow him, and walks off down the hall. Jaspar stands, stretching a bit before following.

“Good to hear that she isn’t too hurt,” he says. “Really lucky, seeing what she just went through.”

3 Likes