Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“Unofficially, yes,” Kavix answers. “I just sort of stumbled my way into it.”

“You just sort of… Oh… I understand. M-may I-I… May I… May ask if you’ve ever met him?”
He said, forcing himself to say the words and not to fell unconscious.

“Ekimu?” Kavix assumes. “We’ve spoken, albeit briefly.”

Tarkur makes his way to the entrance to the city. He told the others he was leaving for the hotel now.

“Hey, Hipa I’ve got a place to be.” Azure notes. “Well okay” Hipa answers. “If you want you could come with tho I won’t take any breaks so try to save your energy.” She tells him, he nods understandingly and follows.

They make it too the entrance and they meet up with Tarkur to head off.

Ganoru’s eyes were full of hope.
“A-And d-do you think you can t-tell me where he is? I-I need to talk to him. S-see, I want to t-take a job a-at him.”

“He might still be at the wall, where the big fire giant is.”

“F-fire g-giant?”
He repeated scared.

Kavix points to the Lord of the Core standing just outside the City limits.

“Yeah,” he affirms. “Hard to miss.”

“E-Ekimu is w-with him? Oh m-my! M-mind co-coming with me to t-talk to h-him.”
“The Lord of the Core. I don’t think he will disturb my plans…”

“I’ve got nothing else to do,” Kavix accepts.

Ganoru’s face showed extreme happyness.
“Thank you! Thank you!”

“Think nothing of it,” Kavix says kindly.

Ganoru started to follow shyly Kavix towards Ekimu. Arion, however, was forcing himself not to laugh.
Idiot! If Ekimu assembled a team of Okotoans like this one, I will have no problems at all!
Of course, Kavix couldn’t see anything that would incriminate Ganoru.

OOC: Gtg.

Kavix begins to lead Ganoru to Ekimu.

Ooc- i feel like you’re playing off the whole "acting innocent so he doesn’t gey caught a bit too hard.

Ic- echos mouth drops, not that it’s seen. “What!?”

1 Like

“Oh, you didn’t need to.” Kryuin said, a little touched by Echo’s generosity.

1 Like

“Maybe not, but I wanted to” Echk shrugs, handing the sword to Kryuin.

Rye paces back in forth in front of the inn. This might not be the best place for him to find an okotan who would work for him. He turns away and walks randomly, hoping to bump into someone, who might take his job.

Capella sticks close to the group. (The group Blaze is in) She stays silent, listening.

Geet spots a wild rahi, he smiles wickedly as his blood-lust rises inside of him. Sounds of a screaming rahi could be heard, in a distance. (he’s still relatively close to the city)

Ganoru followed.
OOC: @BrokenAxels This is in Arion’s character to overact sometimes, but since it works (and since I don’t really think I went too far) I’ll continue.

Kavix leads Ganoru through the city streets.