Okotan Adventures

“I believe we haven’t met, but yes.” Atlas says.

Neptune is nearing the city. He decides to take a break, just to rest.

The shadowy Okotan enters a temple in the Region of Jungle. The Okotan he had stabbed earlier is now dead. “I have done as you asked.” He says to the other Okotan in the temple. “Excellent.” They reply before the shadowy Okotan walks out. “Dispose of the body, will you?”

1 Like

“A elemental beast bit it off.”

1 Like

“An elemental beast!” Kryuin said, obviously surprised.

2 Likes

“I’m Jaspar.” He offers for a handshake. “I met some of the others this morning, was hoping I could help you out. Can’t say I did much, though…”

1 Like

“Yeah, in the floating arena.”

1 Like

“Floating arena!” Kryuna said in disbelief.

2 Likes

Mokuzai quietly sits around by himself

1 Like

A small grey dot in the sky seemed to catch her eye, almost as if saying. “You talkin’ 'bout me?”

1 Like

Atlas accepts the handshake. “I’m Atlas.” He says.

Neptune continues to rest.

The shadowy okotan disposes of the body, and heads elsewhere.

“You could ask your brother about that. We had a great feast of stag rahi”

“Wow, that does sounds interesting.”

“Nice to meet you, Atlas. If you don’t mind me asking, well… was that the Mask of Teleportation back there?” The last part of the sentence comes out in an excited rush.

“Indeed they were great adventures, but I feel my greatest has yet to come…”

“What do you mean?”

Forty-four had reached the sands of the island. The sun bore down on him like a great flame, and the saltwater had agitated his wounds.

“I feel that my life’s purpose is still unclear, and it’s filled with regrets…I want to finish this mission…Wouldn’t you?”

“Wouldn’t I what?” Kryuna asked a little confused.

“Finish the task given before you?”

He couched up a considerable amount of sea water. Rolling onto his back he took several shallow breaths, each gradually getting deeper and deeper.

“Oh, yes, I would.” Kryuna said. “But how will you finish it if the doctors keep you penned up in this hospital?” Kryuna whispered with a grin, keeping sure that none of the staff heard her.