Okotan Adventures

“Till I can fly…I know what Capella feels…That she hates me…That I killed Symphony…I know she hired you…My fourteen years as a bounty hunter didn’t teach me nothing. You keep your own bloodlust hidden” Geet shows a soft kind smile.

1 Like

Blaze was nearby, learning how to better fight to pass the time. Every second we wait is another second longer the City is under attack. he thinks as he practices.

“Excuse me? I don’t know wha-” Kryuna stopped. She spotted Kryuin out of the corner of her eye. “Sorry, I have to go. Family issues.” She left Geet and made her way through the crowded Hospital, staying out of Kryuin’s sight until she got to Capella.

1 Like

Capella looks at her, “What’s wrong?”

OOC: do I play as Skull Basher?

OOC I was, but ive been a little busy, but ill return soon enough.

“I would like my widgets now. I brought you to him, like we agreed on.” Kryuin said so no one else could hear.

“Fine.” She hands her the widgets, “What did he say?”

“Nope. Someone stole it.” Atlas says.

The shadowy okotan returns to the City of the Mask Makers after a short trip, only now noticing the city attacked.

“Just stuff about how he feels like he has no meaning in life. Kinda pathetic. He also thinks you hate him.” Kryuna said as she turned to leave.

1 Like

“He’s not wrong…How did he know you knew about me?”

1 Like

“I don’t know.” Kryuin called before she slipped through the crowds and out of the hospital. She began making her way toward the guck platform.

Blaze kicked the target dummy down and stabbed for a finishing blow. “That is enough, you should do a bit better provided you practice what you have learned.” Blaze nods and heads back to the hospital. He runs into Kryuna as he is going there, “What’s the rush?” He asks. (@TheMOCingbird)

1 Like

“But it was the mask… how did you find it? I guess that’s why Bingzak was helping you?”

“Oh, nothing, just want some fresh air.” Kryuna said.

1 Like

OOC: it was.

IC: he starts following her, confused why she was leaving.

1 Like

Capella punches a wall, the okotan-equivalent to blood started to leak from her.;

Melody walks through the hospital looking for Geet.

Geet stands looking at the ceiling, smiling the soft, kind smile.

1 Like

OOC Wait, lets go with this.[quote=“BlackBeltGamer98, post:4669, topic:42569”]
Blaze nods and heads back to the hospital. He runs into Kryuna as he is going there, “What’s the rush?” He asks. (@TheMOCingbird)
[/quote]

So she is not trying to avoid him. They already ran into each other.

OOC: Okay.

IC: “What’s going on?” He asks, confused why she seemed to be leaving.

2 Likes

“I just want to take a walk. Think about what I am going to say to Kryuin if we meat.” She said, truth ringing in her voice. @BlackBeltGamer98

1 Like