Okotan Adventures

“Probably, yeah.” Atlas says. He sees some of the other adventurers in the distance. “I’m going to go talk to them. See ya around.” He says before walking off in their direction.

Neptune continues to rest, even though he’s near the city. But not near enough to see the attack.

The shadowy okotan decides to just go back to the Region of Jungle.

“Er, actually!” Jaspar quickly follows him. “I don’t mean to butt in, but do you know if I could join your group?”

“I don’t see why you couldn’t.” Atlas says.

Geet walks through the hospital, he sees Capella.

Symphony continues to punch the wall, silently crying.

Melody runs out the building looking for Geet, she heads to the left of the building, opposite of the herb store.

1 Like

“Is there someone in charge I could speak with? Just to be sure?”

“Nope, we’re all just a big mess who barely listen to each other at all, so a leader wouldn’t work even if we tried.” Izin said as he walked up.

Hitora activated his gauntlets and rushes Basher, who tries to turn to greet him with an axe to the face.

3 Likes

Jaspar recognizes Izin from the gate. “Oh, hello. So I can just join in on… I’d assume you’re looking for other masks?”

Melody runs through the streets, something felt terribly off.

Geet walks over to Symphony, “You’ve seen much better days.”

She yells, “SHUT UP! IT"S YOUR FAULT!!”
Symphony tries to punch Geet, but he catches it as if she was a child throwing a fit.

Geet, “Look at you…you need to take care of yourself, Capella.”

Symphony tries to kick in his injured leg, “I HATE YOU AND I"LL MAKE SURE YOU GET THE PUNISHMENT YOU DESERVE!!!”

2 Likes

After recouperating, Forty-Four wheezed a fair amount before stumbled back to his feet.

“Yes.” Izin replies.

Hitora dashes under Basher’s legs, and attempts to punch him full force, but is hit on the back first. But, while attacking, Basher doesn’t notice his legs getting wrapped up by a vine, one with a metal hook on the end.

1 Like

“Fascinating… I’ve seen a bunch of ancient carvings referencing older, more powerful masks, but I didn’t realize there was one in the Stone Region. I probably walked past it without realizing it,” he admits sheepishly.

Ooc- what have i missed in the last 200 or so posts?

OOC: 44 Stole the mask of Teleportation you might’ve known that already though and Skull Basher was reawoken and is fighting Ekimu.

I think that’s what happened but im not 100% sure since im tired

2 Likes

Athena was still with Kryuin.
“What are we doing here?”

Vladin looked at the room. It seemed to be a regular living room. Suddenly, the woman entered in the room. She was a tall Water Okotoan, even taller than Blaze. She had a bright blue armor with some black accents. She was Rena, his older sister.

1 Like

“Well, I for one am going to go back to Ekimu to see what our next job is.” Kryuin said as he began making his way toward the gucko platform.

Kryuna paid the toll and began flying back to the city of the mask makers.

“I will follow you!”
She jumped on a brown Gucko.
OOC: So we are flying to the city?

R: “So, it seems you really like to enter in troubles.”
“Rena?”
“That’s right!”
Vladin ran and hugged Rena. She was almost twice bigger than him.

OOC Yes.
IC Kryuin hopped on a gucko of his own.

Kryuna arrived in the city. She saw the destruction and ran to another platform that was labeled, REGION OF ICE. She put a few widgets into the jar and speed off in the direction of the region of ice on a gucko.

1 Like

Athena started to fly towards the city.

“But how, but why, but when?”
“I went to see Mark in the Region of Stone, when I found you.”
“Oh…”
“You should be more careful. What were you doing there?”
“Long story short, there is a girl…”

Kryuin continues to fly toward the city. “So, did you find Vladin yet?” Kryuin called to Athena.

1 Like

“No. I hope that I will find him in the City.”

“A girl?”
“An Ice Okotoan.”
“Hmm… I saw an Ice Okotoan earlier this day…”
“Really?”
“Yes. Let’s find and see her!”