Okotan Adventures

OOC: WHAT IS GOING ON AAAAAA

but srsly, where are my characters, and what is happening?

3 Likes

OOC: This won’t help, but I have the same issue. :sweat_smile: I would just assume that everyone is going to the city of mask makers.

2 Likes

Lync nods, hefting her gathered materials and following Vinazu back into the city.

Geet tries to calm Capella. She punches and kicks him. He says, “Look…says you do kill me or take your revenge on me…Would that bring Symphony back? Would heal your scars?”

Capella cries, she looks at Symphony, “I HATE YOU!!..it wouldn’t…would…it.”

Melody runs around the desert city looking for Geet. Her panic starts to rise…it reminded her of when her brother died without warning.

1 Like

“Alright, let’s go then.” Neptune says.

Atlas sees the city in the distance. “Almost there.” He mumbles.

The shadowy okotan looks around the city.

1 Like

Ghabix saw it too.
“Thank you, Uxar!”

OOC: I… ummm… I think Gladius is still in the last city (one before everyone teleported to the snakes) with Tekan and Karx, don’t remember if the hunter has arrived yet, and you can probably say Halmos is with any of the three groups.

“So. You’ve returned.” The voice stated as Forty-four limped towards the door.“Do you have what I require?”

“I, I have it sir, the Mask of Time. Just like you requested.” Forty-four replied.

“Excellent.” The voice replied,“Hand it over.”

1 Like

Hitora meets the group that went for materials at the gate, handing over the hook. “I’m gonna go train for a bit, come get me from the arena when you’re done.”

Vinazu nodded and tied the hook into the vine he picked up, putting it away. “Okay, I’ll take these materials and get to work. You guys go do whatever.”

The two stars that shone before did so again.

1 Like

Blaze has decided what he wants to do, “Sun, can you get us to Ekimu?” He asks. He looks up at the sky, as it was night, and makes a mental note about the orange and white stars. (@KAI_BORG)

“Why certainly!” Sun replied, readying the shadows. For just a moment his grin seemed to falter with a grimace of weakness before immediately returning to normal as the shadows swept down.

“I’ll try not to ask for a Shadowstep in the near future so that you aren’t overexerting yourself.” He says as he walks through.

“Oh no worry, I’m perfectly alright.” Sun replied, giving a wave towards Blaze as he shifted.

OOC: You may say the area the shadows lead too.

Blaze, once he stifles the nausea, finds himself near the bottom of the steps leading to the Forge. (@Runa)

As Geet turns to leave, Capella stops him, “Why did you not kill, when I first tried to?”

Geet looks at her, “Same reason why I protect Melody…You guys are my only family…I regret what happened that day…But I’ll move past and grow from it…You should too.”

Capella cries, "What now? What should we do now?

Geet says, “Most likely I’ll get Melody and I’ll take the both you home, where it’s safer…I don’t want more of my family to die…”

Capella starts to calm down, “And what we stay there waiting for you to come home like damsels…I THINK NOT We’re in this together.”

Geet sighs, “Fine then, no point auguring…Let’s get Melody and head home…I’m tired of this crap.”

Melody runs through the city, tears streaming down her face. She looks for Geet, hoping he didn’t leave yet. She reaches the end of a street and turns back, running much faster.

Geet and Capella (Symphony) look through the hospital, but don’t find Melody. THey exit the Hospital, looking for her.

Vladin and Rena left Kryuin.
Rena: “I don’t like him…”

Athena left Blaze and went to Kryuin. @TheMOCingbird

Ghabix was walking…

Kryuin continued to climb the steps.

Athena followed him.

Kryuin glanced down to see Athena and @BlackBeltGamer98 Blaze. He continued up the steps till he made it to the to and waited for the others to catch up.

Athena sat down. Vladin and Rena were coming.

1 Like