Okotan Adventures

It hits and he staggers backwards.

1 Like

She follows it up with a swift downward strike. @Runa

He rolls to the side and attempts to take out her leg.

She jumps to the side to dodge the attack before trying to bring the blade down again.

He jumps back just far enough to be grazed, then jumps forward for her neck as her sword is still at the ground.

1 Like

She tries to jump out of the way while simultaneously readying her crossbow. @Runa

Vladinwas pretty close to Pheore.
“Excuse me.”

“Nope,” Pheore says, continuing her circuit around the arena.

“Of, come on! Really now! Earlier this day you puzzled me a lot! Who are you? Where do you know me?”

“Oh, because nobody know’s about Narmoto’s little prodigy,” she says, still looking straight ahead.

1 Like

OOC: What element she have?

OOC: She’s another fire Okotan.

1 Like

“OK, you know me as the nephew of Narmoto, but you are mad on me?”

“Favored from birth, crimes against his own family forgiven - oh, whyever would I be mad at you?”

OOC: honestly, I can’t remember exactly what happened with Ginny and such, but I figured rumors about it would’ve circled around the Region of Fire as it happened.

“I am not the favor from birth. Ginny was. She was a Fire Okotoan too. Narmoto wanted a Fire Okotoan as his successor. He really wanted to choose Ginny after she would grow old enough. And don’t even think to try to accuse me of killing Ginny! First of all, Athena did this. Second of all, both of us were mentally tricked to do this. We were just some teenagers!”

“Oh, blame it on your sister. Smooth moves, firespitter.”

1 Like

“You… You don’t know even half of the story! Nobody knows!”
He said. He was sad, desperate, and angry. He was also trying not to cry.

Blaze began cleaning his armor and weapons.

OOC: We were pretty far away. And outside the room.

2 Likes

OOC: You guys are yelling, right? I would imagine your voices would carry fairly well and would be amplified by the acoustics of the waiting area as it is a locker room of sorts.